Camila Cabello: Receipts

IBeMe

5 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

I think even if they only have like 3 medium sized hits it would get there eventually. she is a streaming beast. like she is currently rivaling the queens of streaming Rih & Ariana in terms of streaming force right now. she is as strong as them :jonny:

The next queen of streaming is coming for her throne! :jonny5:

2 minutes ago, cdschart said:

oh wow so she'll go gold this week. and idk about the others but Havana is closer to 875k pure through Jan. 11

Fixed!

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IBeMe

• arianacabaeo

• bsdoacao3

• Bentley

46 minutes ago, GuusLima said:

The album have 363k TEA & SEA pre released and has sold 119k this week.

USA's certifications is with TEA & SEA for albums.

TEA - Track Equivalent Album

10 tracks sold = 1 album sold

SEA - Streaming Equivalent Album

1500 streamings = 1 album sold

The TEA & SEA pre released is the sales and streams that the tracks of the album (Havana, Never Be The Same and Real Friends) has received until January 11th.

i dont think they count the pre released tbh

2 minutes ago, arianacabaeo said:

not for the 119k but for certifications of course they do

So she could be gold next week? :eek:  Damnnnnnn. I really just expected her to go gold and that's it but she's coming for that platinum now :weeps: 

13 minutes ago, arianacabaeo said:

RIAA counts!

11 minutes ago, cdschart said:

not for the 119k but for certifications of course they do

Yeah, like they do with Rainbow by Kesha. The album is around 250k SPS, but is Gold certified by RIAA. 

wait, are yo

8 minutes ago, GuusLima said:

RIAA counts!

Yeah, like they do with Rainbow by Kesha. The album is around 250k SPS, but is Gold certified by RIAA. 

are you sure? cause i was told otherwise... when do we find out?

9 minutes ago, arianacabaeo said:

wait, are yo

are you sure? cause i was told otherwise... when do we find out?

Rainbow is around 190k in pure sales on us and is very weak in streamings but the album is gold (500,000), is everything on RIAA's page here at

FULL-LENGTH ALBUM AWARD

"Single-track downloads and streams must appear on some variation of the album (e.g. 
standard, deluxe, explicit, clean, etc.). Lead single sales and streams occurring prior to 
the album’s release date are eligible for album certification inclusion (upon the album’s 
release)."

Edited by GuusLima

5 hours ago, Bentley said:

Um sis have u seen the recent updates. :rip:

You have to chill sis :heart2: All these meltdowns don't make it better. NBTS will do fine.

22 minutes ago, GuusLima said:

RIAA counts!

Rainbow has at least 400k SPS. It has at least 340 million streams on Spotify and YouTube combined. 340.000.000 : 1500 = 226.000 + 175k pure sales = more or less 400k. 

12 minutes ago, GuusLima said:

Rainbow is around 190k in pure sales on us and is very weak in streamings but the album is gold (500,000), is everything on RIAA's page here at

FULL-LENGTH ALBUM AWARD

"Single-track downloads and streams must appear on some variation of the album (e.g. 
standard, deluxe, explicit, clean, etc.). Lead single sales and streams occurring prior to 
the album’s release date are eligible for album certification inclusion (upon the album’s 
release)."

omg thats so good, so will the pre released tea and sea join next week album sales? or will it still be 119k?

2 minutes ago, arianacabaeo said:

omg thats so good, so will the pre released tea and sea join next week album sales? or will it still be 119k?

For billboard or UWC? No.

For RIAA? Yes! And in fact, what matters is the RIAA, since the certificate comes from it. 

8 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

Rainbow has at least 400k SPS. It has at least 340 million streams on Spotify and YouTube combined. 340.000.000 : 1500 = 226.000 + 175k pure sales = more or less 400k. 

At now, and it's good for her! 

Edited by GuusLima

So far the #1's :

USA, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden

Maybe Canada next?

So the album is going gold next week? I’m confused...

7 hours ago, GuusLima said:

For billboard or UWC? No.

For RIAA? Yes! And in fact, what matters is the RIAA, since the certificate comes from it. 

so will riaa announce the sales? and would the pre-released sales count towards basic chart data? so like say if you looked it up on soundscan, you will see the 119k (original) + 300k(pre-released) on the record?

OMG wow :eek: 

NBTS is already coming hard and i see at least 2 more huge hits on the album :duca: 

Havana being a huge success really changed everything. And if CITC was a bonus track, i'm sure she would be already gold :toofunny2: 

IDK what was the last time the op was updated, but since Havana has another 100m streams :deadbanana: wow

59 minutes ago, cuneytb said:

IDK what was the last time the op was updated, but since Havana has another 100m streams :deadbanana: wow

not too long ago believe it or not. her streaming power is just huge :deadbanana: 

going to update streaming this weekend with the album tracks too so keep an eye out! 

Can someone explain me the Total amount?

7 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Can someone explain me the Total amount?

I will try my best! basically RIAA counts TEA and SEA from songs (even before the album is out) for certifications. So thanks to Havana, Never Be The Same & Real Friends's sales and streams the album is at 363k TEA and SEA (pre album release). Then you add in the 119k from this week (album release week) and u get an almost Gold (500k) eligible album in the US! So basically what ppl will track as sales will remain 119k but for RIAA's certification purposes it counts everything (so including the 363k).

I hope I explained it properly! 

Edited by IBeMe

Just now, IBeMe said:

I will try my best! basically RIAA counts TEA and SEA from singles even before the album is out for certifications. So thanks to Havana, Never Be The Same & Real Friends's sales and streams the album us at 363k TEA and SEA (pre album release). Then you add in the 119k from this week (album release week) and u get an almost Gold (500k) eligible album in the US! So basically what ppl will track as sales will remain 119k but for RIAA's certification purposes it counts everything (so including the 363k).

I hope I explained it properly! 

You did, indeed! Thank you so much, it makes sense!

Just now, Pedro said:

You did, indeed! Thank you so much, it makes sense!

no problem! glad I helped! I used to be so confused about all of this too up until like a couple weeks ago :jonny: 

48 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

not too long ago believe it or not. her streaming power is just huge :deadbanana: 

going to update streaming this weekend with the album tracks too so keep an eye out! 

Okay thanks :hughard: And yeah her streaming power is incredible. She loves control has already 11m streams :deadbanana: 

Real Friends over 40m streams????? :deadbanana: 

Even OMG has over 95m streams. She need to do something now that the album is huge and release a bonus track version or a deluxe version of the album.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.