Everything posted by GabrielLavigne
-
Camila Cabello - 'C,XOXO'
Hot Uptown #39 on AM US #30 on AM Canada
-
Camila Cabello - 'C,XOXO'
Familia had Bambam which was doing 2M+ streams every day. CXOXO doesn't have any hit songs at the moment, so we'll see :/ #34 (+8) on Itunes US - Hot Uptown
-
Camila Cabello - 'C,XOXO'
Are any of the other songs (minus Uuugly and HU) charting on AM US Pop?
-
Camila Cabello - 'C,XOXO'
We can expect Hot Uptown to do worse on Spotify since it's getting better playlist placement on AM right? Is a Top50 US debut on Spotify unlikely?
-
Camila Cabello - 'C,XOXO'
I don't follow either, but it might be better than Familia?? I would be curious to know how it's doing compared to Normani and Dua's albums.
-
Camila Cabello - 'C,XOXO'
#6 (+1) US Itunes #21 (+37) US Apple Music
-
Camila Cabello - 'C,XOXO'
#8 on AM Australia (+9) MY IMPACT
-
Camila Cabello - 'C,XOXO'
Someone posted this on twitter but it's #1 on the pop chart
-
Camila Cabello - 'C,XOXO'
C XOXO is #1 on US Itunes maybe we will finally win?
-
Camila Cabello - 'C,XOXO'
Hot Uptown #158 on Itunes US
-
Camila Cabello - 'C,XOXO'
When does AM singles chart update? Or is it flopping already?
-
Camila Cabello - 'C,XOXO'
June Gloom and Dreamgirls >>>>>
-
Camila Cabello - 'C,XOXO'
CITY GIRLS XOXO i lowkey hated Chanel no 5 and think He knows is boring, but I'm loving every one of the other songs. I just think she chose the wrong ones to release early.
-
Camila Cabello stuns in new shared photos and teases new ERA
I came here from twitter just to find out the “Miami” single info was just speculation.
-
US Airplay Discussion
Omg My Oh My 2nd biggest spincrease
-
[RESULTS] - Camila Cabello - 'Romance' (pg. 15)
Save Dream of You Living Proof Should’ve Said It Off Bad Kind of Butterflies
-
[RESULTS] - Camila Cabello - 'Romance' (pg. 15)
I’ve grown to like it but it’s still bottom 3 of the album
-
[RESULTS] - Camila Cabello - 'Romance' (pg. 15)
Save Used to This and Living Proof Off Bad kind of Butterflies, Feel it Twice, Cry for Me
-
Spotify: #67 (-10) Cry For Me 968k
Liar still had a bigger day on Spotify than CFM.
-
Spotify: HITR - Travis Scott 9.92M
It`s also #1 on Apple Music US and Youtube. A streaming smash
-
H100: #1 Señorita, #19 Lover, #33 Motivation, #47 Miley
I’m aware, but I just think Camila deserves it more. Both bad guy and Truth Hurts had to release remixes to beat Señorita, which makes me think Camila and Shawn’s song is bigger and therefore deserves the #1 more.
-
H100: #1 Señorita, #19 Lover, #33 Motivation, #47 Miley
Hoping Camila gets a 2nd week at #1. I like Lizzo but Camila deserves it, Senorita is a bigger global smash than TH.
-
H100: #1 Señorita, #19 Lover, #33 Motivation, #47 Miley
It’s her karma sis
-
H100: #1 Señorita, #19 Lover, #33 Motivation, #47 Miley
CAMILA WON CAMILIZERS WON TODAY WE CELEBRATE with their first ever performance of the GLOBAL SMASH HIT Señorita at the VMAs
-
Hot 100: #1 Bad Guy; #11 Hot Girl Summer; #81 Small Talk
I’m nervous, but I’m expecting both outcomes so I won’t be too upset if it doesn’t happen.