Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor dethroned on iTunes

Featured Replies

  • Author
1 minute ago, Fruity said:

Queen of country music :clap3: 

 

A debut of QUALITY :clap3: 

 

Tim McGraw who

:alexz::alexz::alexz:

  • Replies 67
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
Just now, P!nkInside said:

Taylor is below P!nk, too. 

congrats to P!nk 

1 hour ago, shelven said:

Oh my god @PinkBox your queen is slaying :deadbanana2: 

No surprises there 

 

yooZwA.gif

3 hours ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Megan is a reality TV star and country music singer from Essex who was in MTV reality series Ex on the Beach. She was on the seventeenth series of Celebrity Big Brother in 2016. :cm:

omg is this the girl who had the breakdown :ahh: 

  • Author
4 minutes ago, Kkamjong said:

omg is this the girl who had the breakdown :ahh: 

yes :dies:

Just now, Kylie Jenner said:

yes :dies:

 

I remember watching this and the clips of her singing randomly scattered throughout the breakdown SENT me :ahh: She has an amazing voice tho let me check out her music

  • Author
Just now, Kkamjong said:

 

I remember watching this and the clips of her singing randomly scattered throughout the breakdown SENT me :ahh: She has an amazing voice tho let me check out her music

omg when she's screaming and it cuts to in the arms of the angel? NNNNNN I crack up at that every time I watch

10 minutes ago, Kkamjong said:

 

I remember watching this and the clips of her singing randomly scattered throughout the breakdown SENT me :ahh: She has an amazing voice tho let me check out her music

This season was a kii. Gemma, Megan and Tiffany:dies:

21 hours ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Megan is a reality TV star and country music singer from Essex who was in MTV reality series Ex on the Beach. She was on the seventeenth series of Celebrity Big Brother in 2016. :cm:

a british singer doing country? interesting

UK remains white trash with its obsession with reality stars. I can say that, I live there/here. 

20 hours ago, Fruity said:

Queen of country music :clap3: 

 

A debut of QUALITY :clap3: 

 

Tim McGraw who

M2IxAt8.gif

I'm so happy that Megan dethroned Taylor, even though I don't like the two of them at all, you go, Megan!

 

tznimpressed.gif

Megan's songs are surprisingly good! :eek: 

 

Edit: Far Cry From Love is what I want from Taylor :smitten: 

Edited by LovaticSwiftie

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.