Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Nick's Top 30 [Midyear Chart]

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.6k
  • Views 131.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Author
On 3/16/2022 at 2:08 PM, Green said:

Good debut of "My Love". I prefer King though

Same, King would've debuted but I think it was just a buzz track? Honestly idk at this point

 

On 3/17/2022 at 1:56 PM, Remmy said:

Headphones is an interesting one :matty: and Softly is a little cute. Gasoline hanging off the edge :'( Avril/bb, Holly, Jessica getting great boosts :clap: Kinda forgot London Is Lonely existed, I heard it in the background of a Twitch stream days ago and was like "Oh I like this, wait it sounds familiar..." nnn. Griff/Sigrid top 5 and Hatchie coming for #1 :beatfreak::beatfreak:

Headphones is a bop! At first the auto tuned chorus turned me off but it fits the vibe of the song.

I feel like London is Lonely is more... bare bones maybe than some of her other songs? So maybe that's why people thought it was boring, but I like the simplicity

 

Spoiler

Quicksand is SOTY

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

4/23

30 Arlo Parks - “Softly” <7,13> -4

29 Wallows - “Especially You” <10,8> -5

28 Hatchie - “Lights On” <NEW>
27 James Bay - “Give Me the Reason” <2,27> +1

26 Imagine Dragons - “Bones” <NEW>

25 Big Thief - “No Reason” <17,1(2x)> -5

24 Maggie Rogers - “That’s Where I Am” <NEW>  LISTEN

23 Toro y Moi - “Postman” <12,3> -4

22 Avril Lavigne - “Love It When You Hate Me” (feat. blackbear) <12,7> -4

21 The Regrettes - “Anxieties (Out of Time)” <2,21> +4  LISTEN

20 The Weeknd - “Out of Time” <3,20> +3

19 Megan Thee Stallion & Dua Lipa - “Sweetest Pie” <6,14> -5

18 The Killers - “The Getting By II” <2,18> +4

17 Alfie Templeman - “Broken” <4,17> +4

16 Sigrid - “It Gets Dark” <6,10> -6

15 Foals - “2am” <4,15> +2

14 Barrie - “Jersey” <5,14> +2  LISTEN

13 Beach House - “Superstar” <10,3> -4

12 Harry Styles - “As It Was” <4,12> +3

11 Arcade Fire - “The Lightning II” <5,11> =

10 Jessica Darrow - “Surface Pressure (from Encanto)” <10,4> -3

9 beabadoobee - “Talk” <5,9> +3

8 HAIM - “Lost Track” <6,8> =

7 MUNA - “Anything But Me” <5,7> +6  LISTEN

6 BENEE - “Doesn’t Matter” <8,5> -1

5 Let’s Eat Grandma - “Two Ribbons” <15,1(2x)> -1

4 Hatchie - “Quicksand” <13,1(2x)> -2

3 Maude Latour - “Headphones” <7,3> +3

2 Caroline Polachek - “Billions” <10,1(2x)> -1

1 Holly Humberstone - “London is Lonely” <8,1(1x)> +2


OUT:
30 Maren Morris - "Circles Around This Town" <10,8>

29 Griff x Sigrid - "Head on Fire" <11,5>

27 Florence + the Machine - "My Love" <6,19>

 

Potential Future Debuts:

  • Alec Benjamin - "Speakers"
  • Lizzo - "About Damn Time"
  • Phoebe Bridgers - "Sidelines"
  • Sigrid x BMTH - "Bad Life"
  • Tom Grennan - "Remind Me"
  • Wet Leg - "Angelica"

 

Note: the top 10 is all female for... possibly the first time ever? Idk

Edited by potent

PFD~ About Damn Time :jamming: An overhated bop || I've tried at least 4 Regrettes songs by now and I'm still shocked that none of them have hit for me :rip: I don't know why I can't connect to them. I like Bones, better than some of their recent singles. Lights On + That's Where I Am :jonny5: Absolute excellence!!! Griff/Sigrid out and It Gets Dark dropping from the top 10 :katie: Give Me the Reason :eddie: Pretty typical James Bay but that's not necessarily a complaint. Quicksand got 2 weeks on top :worship: Weeknd, Foals, Harry all up & MUNA doing great :date:

 

Quote

Headphones is a bop! At first the auto tuned chorus turned me off but it fits the vibe of the song.

I feel like London is Lonely is more... bare bones maybe than some of her other songs? So maybe that's why people thought it was boring, but I like the simplicity

 

Spoiler

Quicksand is SOTY

Funny enough a few days later I heard her song One More Weekend on a stream and wrote it down :laugh: That one is fun, Headphones doesn't do it for me though.

True :gaycat3: It's cute, I just don't love it enough to make it chart on my countdown.

 

Spoiler

Same :gaycat2: and it's gonna be hard to beat...

11/30

 

 

Great top 2. Glad Caroline had a good run on here. Florence already falling off though.

 

Hopefully Lizzo debuts next time 

 

Also, Welcome back! 

"Out of Time" and "As I Was" climbing  :clap3:

 

I hope "About Damn Time" is a future debut

 

My Love out  :noparty: I really like it right now and the Glass Animals remix is so good.

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

5/21

30 James Bay - “Give Me the Reason” <6,22> -8

29 HAIM - “Lost Track” <10,8> -6

28 Sunflower Bean - “Who Put You Up to This?” <NEW>  LISTEN

27 COIN - “Cutie” <3,25> -2

26 Alexa - “Wonderland” <NEW>
25 Metric - “All Comes Crashing” <2,25> +5

24 Hatchie - “Lights On” <5,19> -5

23 Holly Humberstone - “Sleep Tight” <2,23> +3

22 The Killers - “The Getting By II” <6,12> -4

21 The Weeknd - “Out of Time” <7,11> -4

20 Wet Leg - “Angelica” <3,20> +4

19 Charlie Burg - “97 Avalon” <NEW>  LISTEN

18 Holly Humberstone - “London is Lonely” <12,1(1x)> -3

17 Arcade Fire - “The Lightning II” <9,8> -4

16 Lucius - “Heartbursts” <2,16> +5  LISTEN

15 Foals - “2am” <8,9> -3

14 Sigrid x Bring Me the Horizon - “Bad Life” <3,14> +6

13 Arcade Fire - “Unconditional I (Lookout Kid)” <3,13> +3

12 Let’s Eat Grandma - “Two Ribbons” <19,1(2x)> -4

11 Lizzo - “About Damn Time” <4,11> +3

10 Maude Latour - “Headphones” <11,1(1x)> -5

9 Hatchie - “Quicksand” <17,1(2x)> -3

8 Imagine Dragons - “Bones” <5,8> +3

7 The Regrettes - “Anxieties (Out of Time)” <6,7> +3

6 Alec Benjamin - “Speakers” <4,6> +3

5 Caroline Polachek - “Billions” <14,1(2x)> -2

4 Maggie Rogers - “That’s Where I Am” <5,4> +3

3 MUNA - “Anything But Me” <9,1(2x)> -2

2 Harry Styles - “As It Was” <8,2> +2

1 beabadoobee - “Talk” <9,1(1x)> +1

 

OUT:

30 Jessica Darrow - "Surface Pressure (from Encanto)" <13,4>

28 BENEE - "Doesn't Matter" <11,5>

27 Beach House - "Superstar" <13,3>

Harry climbing to the top 2 and Lizzo almost top 10  :clap3:

 

Unconditional I is good

Wonderland :jamming: Randomly stumbled upon that one and it's a solid K-Pop bop. I think I put Sunflower Bean on my list of artists to check out earlier this year... we'll see if I end up doing that :gaycat3: ACC & Heartbursts sound decent but there's something missing from both for me... also why did I always think Metric was a band of all guys :stare: The Weeknd not doing so hot :katie: Yeah, OoT didn't have as much replay value for me once it became a single. COIN finally made it :party: ...but they're already flopping. The new Holly single is cute. Lights On tanking compared to Quicksand :'( ..which is still top 10 after all this time :worship: Lizzo doing well :alexz3: MUNA got 2 weeks at #1, Harry is nearly there and Maggie could also take it soon :smitten::smitten:

7/10 

 

Very pleasant list! :jamming: 

About damn time about to enter top 10 :duca:

13/30

 

Metric doing well on your chart :heart2: 

 

Harry almost at number 1 while Lizzo is almost in the top 10. AleXa debuting :heart2: 

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author
On 5/26/2022 at 12:00 PM, Remmy said:

Wonderland :jamming: Randomly stumbled upon that one and it's a solid K-Pop bop. I think I put Sunflower Bean on my list of artists to check out earlier this year... we'll see if I end up doing that :gaycat3: ACC & Heartbursts sound decent but there's something missing from both for me... also why did I always think Metric was a band of all guys :stare: The Weeknd not doing so hot :katie: Yeah, OoT didn't have as much replay value for me once it became a single. COIN finally made it :party: ...but they're already flopping. The new Holly single is cute. Lights On tanking compared to Quicksand :'( ..which is still top 10 after all this time :worship: Lizzo doing well :alexz3: MUNA got 2 weeks at #1, Harry is nearly there and Maggie could also take it soon :smitten::smitten:

Sunflower Bean's music was in Heartstopper if you've seen it... although honestly I didn't even realize it was them until I was listening to Moment in the Sun and was like "wait this sounds familiar" :rip:

Metric is a good band, Gimme Sympathy is their classic (at least for me lol) but they've been releasing quality music over the years!

Under normal circumstances Lizzo would probably go top 5 but there's a lot of new music coming plus old songs I'm still replaying. I'm glad for her getting another hit though.

 

On 6/1/2022 at 5:10 PM, Pinkoverblue said:

13/30

 

Metric doing well on your chart :heart2: 

 

Harry almost at number 1 while Lizzo is almost in the top 10. AleXa debuting :heart2: 

Metric's song isn't their best, although it's still a bop, again under normal circumstances it could probably go top 10 but the chart is crowded right now...

  • Author

6/11

 

30 Let’s Eat Grandma - “Two Ribbons” <22,1(2x)> -4

29 Calvin Harris - “Potion” (feat. Dua Lipa & Young Thug) <NEW>

28 Foals - “2001” <2,28> +2

27 Phoenix - “Alpha Zulu” <NEW>

26 Kendrick Lamar - “Die Hard” (feat. Blxst & Amanda Reifer) <2,26> +3

25 Hatchie - “Quicksand” <20,1(2x)> -7

24 beabadoobee - “See You Soon” <3,24> +3

23 Sam Smith - “Love Me More” <3,23> =

22 Harry Styles - “Late Night Talking” <2,22> +2

21 COIN - “Cutie” <6,17> -4

20 Metric - “All Comes Crashing” <5,16> -4

19 Caroline Polachek - “Billions” <17,1(2x)> -4

18 Yeah Yeah Yeahs - “Spitting Off the Edge of the World” (feat. Perfume Genius) <2,18> +4  LISTEN

17 Alexa - “Wonderland” <4,17> +3

16 Rex Orange County - “Keep It Up” <3,16> +5

15 The Regrettes - “Anxieties (Out of Time)” <9,7> -3

14 Sunflower Bean - “Who Put You Up to This?” <4,14> +5

13 Alec Benjamin - “Speakers” <7,6> -3

12 Holly Humberstone - “Sleep Tight” <5,12> +2

11 Arcade Fire - “Unconditional I (Lookout Kid)” <6,9> -2

10 Lizzo - “About Damn Time” <7,7> -3

9 Lucius - “Heartbursts” <5,9> +2

8 Charlie Burg - “97 Avalon” <4,8> +5

7 MUNA - “Anything But Me” <12,1(2x)> -1

6 Imagine Dragons - “Bones” <8,4> -2

5 Harry Styles - “As It Was” <11,1(1x)> -2

4 Sigrid x Bring Me the Horizon - “Bad Life” <6,4> +4

3 beabadoobee - “Talk” <12,1(2x)> -2

2 Wet Leg - “Angelica” <6,2> +3  LISTEN

1 Maggie Rogers - “That’s Where I Am” <8,1(1x)> +1

 


OUT:
28 Foals - "2am" <10,9>

25 Maude Latour - "Headphones" <13,1(1x)>

 

Potential Future Debuts:

  • Alfie Templeman - "Candyfloss" [50%]
  • Joji - "Glimpse of Us" [100%]
  • Kate Bush - "Running Up That Hill" [idk, should this actually chart? lol]
  • Khalid - "Skyline" [20%]
  • Maggie Rogers - "Want Want" [100%]
  • Milky Chance - "Synchronize" [15%]
  • My Chemical Romance - "The Foundations of Decay" [50%]
  • Panic! At the Disco - "Viva Las Vengeance" [35%]

Edited by potent

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.