Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Nick's Top 30 [Midyear Chart]

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.6k
  • Views 131.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Welcome back :gaycat2:

Sigrid debuting :eddie: Bleachers as well :smitten: Months ago someone on my Twitter timeline was hyping Holly up & said she's kinda similar to Maggie Rogers but after peeking at 2 songs, I wasn't feeling really feeling her. TWAWTT sounds good though! Lastlings nearly out and Regard/Troye/Tate dipping low :chick3: Choker is cute, not one of my favorites from SaI though. RWYA at #17 after all this time and still above Please :soda: I liked Faye Webster's debut album, I'll check Cheers (and the other singles) when the new one's out. Elle/Miranda, Y&Yrs, 21pilots (SA), Alice, Silk Sonic, AJR doing well :party::party::party:

 

Alec, Sigrid, Coldplay, P!nk for the Top 10 :biggrin: let me listen that #1.

 

 

Great Countdown :clap3:

Shy Away :worship:

Your Power, Kiss Me More, Higher Power & Choker :heart: :jamming:

Good for Sigrid :duca:

15/30

Leave The Door Open :jamming:
Kiss Me More moving up :celestial:
Shy Away :sats:

2 Jessie songs :alexz:
 

  • Author
On 6/1/2021 at 4:41 AM, Green said:

“Leave the Door Open” did great here. It reached #1 and still top 3  :clap3:

 

Kiss Me More top 4, P!nk and Coldplay climbing. Big jump for Drunk :clap:

Those type of throwback songs are where Bruno does his best :clap3:

 

On 6/3/2021 at 7:32 PM, Remmy said:

Welcome back :gaycat2:

Sigrid debuting :eddie: Bleachers as well :smitten: Months ago someone on my Twitter timeline was hyping Holly up & said she's kinda similar to Maggie Rogers but after peeking at 2 songs, I wasn't feeling really feeling her. TWAWTT sounds good though! Lastlings nearly out and Regard/Troye/Tate dipping low :chick3: Choker is cute, not one of my favorites from SaI though. RWYA at #17 after all this time and still above Please :soda: I liked Faye Webster's debut album, I'll check Cheers (and the other singles) when the new one's out. Elle/Miranda, Y&Yrs, 21pilots (SA), Alice, Silk Sonic, AJR doing well :party::party::party:

 

I heard Falling Asleep at the Wheel by Holly a while ago and kinda slept on it, but it seems like she might be more interesting than I originally thought

Scaled and Icy was a better album than I was expecting tbh, and Shy Away as a lead grew on me a lot

I had no idea who Faye was before like a month ago, but I found Cheers on the Ultimate Indie playlist and it's a bop! Keep Moving and Holly's song were also from that playlist

 

On 6/5/2021 at 8:32 AM, Ghostlysnaker said:

Alec, Sigrid, Coldplay, P!nk for the Top 10 :biggrin: let me listen that #1.

 

 

I'm not sure if you would like it, but it has some similarities with CHVRCHES and Ellie Goulding imo!

Maybe Wolf Alice would be more suited for your taste if you haven't heard them before

 

1 hour ago, sumthintoxic82 said:

15/30

Leave The Door Open :jamming:
Kiss Me More moving up :celestial:
Shy Away :sats:

2 Jessie songs :alexz:
 

Please is kind of a grower, I think it will surpass RWYA this week, but RWYA is a crazy slow burner, I'm still not really tired of it :jamming:

Edited by potent

On 6/7/2021 at 5:41 PM, potent said:

Please is kind of a grower, I think it will surpass RWYA this week, but RWYA is a crazy slow burner, I'm still not really tired of it :jamming:

LOVED Please upon first listen...its kinda slowing down on me now, RWYA is actually creeping back up with me...

  • Author

6/19

 

30 Cannons – “Bad Dream” <NEW>

29 twenty one pilots – “Choker” <5,19> -10

28 The Neighbourhood – “Stargazing” <NEW>

27 Billie Eilish – “Lost Cause” <2,26> -1

26 Lorde – “Solar Power” <NEW>

25 Beach Bunny, Tegan & Sara – “Cloud 9” <9,6> -5

24 Jungle – “Talk About It” <NEW>

23 The Marias – “Hush” <2,23> +5

22 Coldplay – “Higher Power” <6,17> -4

21 Alec Benjamin – “The Way You Felt” <7,17> -4

20 Jungle – “Keep Moving” <9,6> -4

19 Wolf Alice – “Smile” <7,10> -5

18 Dua Lipa – “Love Again” <3,18> +4

17 Alfie Templeman – “Wait, I Lied” <3,17> +7

16 Sigrid – “Mirror” <4,16> +5

15 Julien Baker – “Hardline” <13,1(2x)> -3

14 Bleachers – “Stop Making This Hurt” <4,14> +9

13 Years & Years – “Starstruck” <8,7> -2

12 AJR – “Way Less Sad” <12,1(1x)> -3

11 Alice Merton – “Vertigo” <11,3> -5

10 Silk Sonic – “Leave the Door Open” <15,1(1x)> -2

9 Holly Humberstone – “The Walls Are Way Too Thin” <4,9> +6

8 Kero Kero Bonito – “The Princess and the Clock” <12,1(2x)> -5

7 P!nk – “All I Know So Far” <5,7> +3

6 Elle King & Miranda Lambert – “Drunk (And I Don’t Wanna Go Home)” <6,6> +7

5 Jessie Ware – “Please” <8,4> -1

4 Billie Eilish – “Your Power” <8,4> +1

3 Faye Webster – “Cheers” <7,3> +4

2 twenty one pilots – “Shy Away” <10,1(2x)> -1

1 Doja Cat & SZA – “Kiss Me More” <9,1(1x)> +1

 

PFD:

CHVRCHES & Robert Smith – How Not to Drown [100%]

Ed Sheeran - "Bad Habits" [tbd]

twenty one pilots - "Saturday" [80%]

Wolf Alice - "How Can I Make It OK?" [100%]

Edited by potent

17/30

 

Lorde + The Neighbourhood debuting :clap3:  

 

Elle/Miranda top 10 :heart2: 

15/30
Kiss Me More :alexz: STILL loving this song
Shy Away :heart:
Love Again gaining :duca:

Shy Away and Kiss Me More at Top 2 :cool:

Your Power and leave the door... :clap3:

Higher Power and Billie Eilish :duca:

“Kiss Me More” reaching #1  :clap3:

 

Drunk, Love Again and All I Know So Far climbing and Lorde debuting :clap: 

14/30

 

 

Cannons and Lorde debuting :heart2: 

 

Holly Humberstone and Elle/Miranda jumping into the top 10. Hopefully the new #1 will be either of them. At least Doja/SZA got there. 

Love Again, Stop Making This Hurt, Mirror reaching new peaks!

 

Glad Kiss Me More was able to get to #1. Hoping Jessie Ware can get there soon!

 

Cannons, Lorde, Jungle debuting <3

Ooh I'm liking Hush :jamming: Solar Power debuting mmm :date: Y&Yrs and Alice taking a dip :noparty: 21pilots (SA) losing the #1 :katie: Dua, Sigrid, Bleachers, Holly, Elle/Miranda all getting some great boosts :alexz3:

 

Quote

I heard Falling Asleep at the Wheel by Holly a while ago and kinda slept on it, but it seems like she might be more interesting than I originally thought

Scaled and Icy was a better album than I was expecting tbh, and Shy Away as a lead grew on me a lot

I had no idea who Faye was before like a month ago, but I found Cheers on the Ultimate Indie playlist and it's a bop! Keep Moving and Holly's song were also from that playlist

Pretty sure that's one of the songs I previewed, I might end up feeling the same way but we'll see. :lakitu:

Same for me. Yeah Shy Away was underwhelming on my first listen so then I ignored it for a month and once I heard it within the album I was like wait a minute... :oh:

Oooh :gaycat3: I would use Spotify more often but I've always preferred building up & sticking with my iTunes library.

  • Author
On 6/21/2021 at 4:10 PM, sumthintoxic82 said:

15/30
Kiss Me More :alexz: STILL loving this song
Shy Away :heart:
Love Again gaining :duca:

Kiss Me More is a bop, but I mainly got into it for SZA, I don't mind Doja but her other stuff doesn't really do it for me

 

On 6/23/2021 at 6:55 AM, Pinkoverblue said:

14/30

 

 

Cannons and Lorde debuting :heart2: 

 

Holly Humberstone and Elle/Miranda jumping into the top 10. Hopefully the new #1 will be either of them. At least Doja/SZA got there. 

They should both be going #1 especially Holly!

 

On 6/23/2021 at 11:56 AM, Graduation said:

Love Again, Stop Making This Hurt, Mirror reaching new peaks!

 

Glad Kiss Me More was able to get to #1. Hoping Jessie Ware can get there soon!

 

Cannons, Lorde, Jungle debuting <3

I don't think Jessie will do it this time, but she's basically got top 5 midyear on lock with RWYA

 

On 6/24/2021 at 10:33 AM, Remmy said:

Ooh I'm liking Hush :jamming: Solar Power debuting mmm :date: Y&Yrs and Alice taking a dip :noparty: 21pilots (SA) losing the #1 :katie: Dua, Sigrid, Bleachers, Holly, Elle/Miranda all getting some great boosts :alexz3:

Hush is a bop check out the album too! Calling U Back, All I Really Want is You, Little by Little are all great tracks

Great top 2!! :gaycat4:

Hope bad habits debuts soon :celestial4:

All I know so far rising :smitten:

  • Author

7/10

 

30 AJR – “Way Less Sad” <15,1(1x)> -7

29 Imagine Dragons – “Wrecked” <NEW>

28 Jessie Ware – “Please” <11,4> -7

27 Ed Sheeran – “Bad Habits” <2,27> +2

26 Billie Eilish – “Your Power” <11,4> -7

25 Modest Mouse – “We Are Between” <NEW>

24 Sigrid – “Mirror” <7,10> -7

23 Sleater-Kinney – “Worry With You” <2,23> +5

22 Doja Cat & The Weeknd – “You Right” <NEW>

21 Kero Kero Bonito – “The Princess and the Clock” <15,1(2x)> -7

20 twenty one pilots – “Saturday” <3,20> +6

19 CHVRCHES & Robert Smith – “How Not to Drown” <3,19> +5

18 Doja Cat & SZA – “Kiss Me More” <12,1(1x)> -5

17 Japanese Breakfast – “Be Sweet” <2,17> +5

16 Wolf Alice – “How Can I Make It OK?” <3,16> +4

15 Lord Huron – “Love Me Like You Used To” <2,15> +3

14 Alfie Templeman – “Wait, I Lied” <6,10> -4

13 Bleachers – “Stop Making This Hurt” <7,7> -6

12 Jungle – “Talk About It” <4,12> +4

11 Lorde – “Solar Power” <4,11> +3

10 Elle King & Miranda Lambert – “Drunk (And I Don’t Wanna Go Home)” <9,3> -4

9 Cannons – “Bad Dream” <4,9> +3

8 twenty one pilots – “Shy Away” <13,1(2x)> -3

7 The Neighbourhood – “Stargazing” <4,7> +4

6 The Marías – “Hush” <5,6> +3

5 Dua Lipa – “Love Again” <6,5> +3

4 Years & Years – “Starstruck” <11,3> -1

3 Faye Webster – “Cheers” <10,1(1x)> -1

2 P!nk – “All I Know So Far” <8,1(1x)> -1

1 Holly Humberstone – “The Walls Are Way Too Thin” <7,1(1x)> +3  LISTEN

 

Potential Future Debuts:

Billie Eilish - NDA

Foo Fighters - Making a Fire

Aurora - Cure for Me

Maisie Peters - Psycho

Conan Gray - People Watching

beabadoobee - Cologne

Caroline Polachek - Bunny is a Rider

Clairo - Blouse

 

I'll probably post a midyear chart later when I have the time to make one lol

Edited by potent

“All I Know So Far” reached #1  :clap:

Love Again top 5, You Right debuts :clap3:

Stop Making this Hurt already free falling  :noparty:

I liked your #1 :jamming: 

Please falling :weeps:
We Are Between and You Right debut :duca:
Lovin Saturday :sats:
Solar Power near the top 10 :duca:
Shy Away still going strong
 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.