Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Tove Lo - ESTRUS Tour

Featured Replies

698639890_1513204166828742_1599068717884

North American dates

09/15 – Nashville, TN @ The Pinnacle
09/16 – Chicago, IL @ The Salt Shed
09/19 – Brooklyn, NY @ Under The K Bridge
09/22 – Toronto, ON @ Coca-Cola Coliseum
09/27 – Los Angeles, CA @ The Greek Theatre
10/01 – Mexico City, MX @ Pepsi Center WTC

European dates

11/05 – Manchester, UK @ O2 Victoria Warehouse
11/07 – London, UK @ O2 Academy Brixton
11/09 – Brussels, BE @ Forest National
11/10 – Paris, FR @ L'Olympia
11/12 – Amsterdam, NL @ AFAS Live
11/14 – Berlin, DE @ Columbiahalle
11/16 – Copenhagen, DK @ Royal Arena
11/17 – Oslo, NO @ Spektrum
11/19 – Stockholm, SE @ Avicii Arena


Edited by pigeon

I can't with this picture she chose to promote this era she's looking like a lizzard deadbanana4

15 minutes ago, Venice B said:

I can't with this picture she chose to promote this era she's looking like a lizzard deadbanana4

She's in heat

Got my tickets yesterdayyyy

Edited by QueenMortuana

I'll try to get tickets for the mexican date, are her shows good? I love her but never seen her live.

19 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

I'll try to get tickets for the mexican date, are her shows good? I love her but never seen her live.

She is a great live singer and she delivers fun, her concerts are hits after hits or bop after bop the whole thing, she just knows how to craft a good setlist

1 hour ago, Scheissex said:

Tour as short as the track lengths

She said the N.A. shows are just release shows, and that there would be many more shows to come in 2027, no need to be dramatic.

I saw her last on the Lady Woods Tour, Covid cancelled my Sunshine Kitty tour date... I'm soooo ready for thisjonny5

3 hours ago, UnusualBoy said:

I'll try to get tickets for the mexican date, are her shows good? I love her but never seen her live.

Let's go Together fellow Nelly Stan

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.