Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Modest Mouse - 'An Eraser and a Maze'

Featured Replies

the eighth studio album by my favorite band will officially be released on June 5!

  1. Picking Dragons' Pockets

  2. Remember Yourself

  3. Life's a Dream

  4. Third Side of the Moon

  5. Dogbed in Heaven / Give It a Skeleton

  6. Interlude

  7. I Can't Talk Right Now

  8. Speak 'n Spell (or Not)

  9. Rotten Fruit (feat. pkpkpk)

  10. Knocked Down by Waves

  11. Absolutely Necessary Never

  12. Song About Nothing

  13. Stoner Party

  14. Look How Far…

  15. Impossible Somedays

modest_mouse_an_eraser_and_a_maze_a421c1

Edited by jeauseph

I'm more of a basic fan (only really know Good News and Moon & Antarctica) but the two prereleases are interesting and sound quite different from their bigger hits.

  • Author
19 minutes ago, BlahBlahBlah said:

I'm more of a basic fan (only really know Good News and Moon & Antarctica) but the two prereleases are interesting and sound quite different from their bigger hits.

I don't think that's basic considering that Good News and The Moon & Antarctica are their best albums bird wha would be basic is if you said that Dashboard and Lampshades on Fire are their two best songs lmaooo

but I agree! Picking Dragons' Pockets in particular is really giving me a TM&A meets No One's First and You're Next vibe so I'm pretty optimistic about this era celestial3

This is fantastic news! Huge fan for years and will always be here for them. 😍

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

third single is out and it's the best one so far jonny4

  • 5 weeks later...
  • Author

the way I am such a flop stan and haven't listened to the full album yet… lemme take a shower and grab some food and then listen. this has been one of the most stressful weeks of my life so far and I haven't even gone to the gym in like 4 weeks but lemme treat myself today with a first listen of this tornado

  • Author

Remember Yourself is so beautiful and warm

Life's a Dream is gorgeous and sounds, alongside the excellent Third Side of the Moon, like the most late 90s/early 00s Modest Mouse has sounded SINCE those eras… in fact, I'm on Dogbed in Heaven and it's reminding me of Wild Pack of Family Dogs a bit. I got some flavor of The Cold Part and Gravity Rides Everything in those first few tracks too, unsure of the exact moments. I liked The Golden Casket but I'm really baffled at how it got a higher score than this new album from pitchfork ryan2 I'm only on I Can't Talk Right Now but this is feeling like the best album from them since GNfPWLBN already!

  • Author

Speak n Spell (or Not) feels like they made an entire song out of those parts in Cowboy Dan where Isaac goes "we need oxygen to breatheeeee" oh my god gorgeous jonny5

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.