Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Tkay Maidza - "Must Be"

Featured Replies

YASSSSSSSSSS omg i was literally just listening to LYWW pt 2 and 3. been wondering where she's been at, excited to hear what she's been cooking up

I want her to take off so bad. I still slide U-Huh on the playlists I make with my friends in hopes they will one day acquire some taste

On 3/25/2026 at 5:02 PM, eyeroll said:

I want her to take off so bad. I still slide U-Huh on the playlists I make with my friends in hopes they will one day acquire some taste

i think she's in that box of artists that are super talented and can make a living as an artist, but never fully take off. unfortunately she doesn't have a clear enough genre or target demographic (which is fine, her versatility is definitely a strength), but the industry never knows how to treat POC artists like that so they're left to fend for themselves.

seated i saw the preview and the visuals lured me in

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.