Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Why do we see things the way we do?

Featured Replies

So i see this thing in front of me. My boyfriend is on the couch sleeping after I pour him too much alcohol. He's so cute and I love him. Anyways lets go on,

Anyway my question is this,why do we see things like this? Does my "A" look like "Q" to you and does it look like 🌜 to someone else? I'm so depressed there's absolutely no way in this 3D universe that we can verify this "reality"

You're so right actually... i wonder if we switched brains and my brain went into your body and your brain went into my body, if I'd see things the same way you do or if I'd retain my own way of seeing things...and would you get to experience the world through my eyes if your brain was in my body? Which would be more dominant: the brain or the body?

  • 2 weeks later...

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.