Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Bruno Mars - 'The Romantic'

Featured Replies

Dance With Me barely outstreaming On My Soul and Cha Cha Cha, with a VMAs performance + Music Video deadvision

  • Replies 508
  • Views 26.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • X~MoviePoP
    X~MoviePoP

    Wait your kinda hot R u a top

  • RideOrDie
    RideOrDie

    DWAS cleared his debt and now he is back to serve some more thank you lady gaga

  • Mr. Peanutbutter
    Mr. Peanutbutter

    When he adds Die With a Smile and APT to it, it's over for everyone

23 minutes ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

Dance With Me barely outstreaming On My Soul and Cha Cha Cha, with a VMAs performance + Music Video deadvision

it is the last song on the album which puts it at a disadvantage though in overall streams it is 4th out of 9.

I tough he would submit IJM for the R&B categories, but I guess the song is on that weird genre hoping that doesn't dip its toes too much into anything. He might get 2/3 grammys

Edited by frrr

I can't believe they decided to go with Dance WIth Me rip

Two slow songs in a row.

He did not even bother to perform it at most of the European dates.

Edited by MrMayhem

LOVE me some Bruno (love!), but I am so mad at him for this non-event of an album.

Like, and I promise I'm not being a hater, it's actually mind-blowing that THIS was THE solo comeback.

Tour was great, but moreso from a "I like Bruno, so can stomach the new cuts in the name of getting to the hits".

Something about the album legit feels like he threw it out because he knew he had a tour booked.

I really hope he has another ace up his sleeve for the next one, or even just his next big move, because it would be sad for him to settle into a touring legacy act when he very clearly has the capacity and the popularity to deliver big, resonating, and ever career-sized hits still.

Why You Wanna Fight? is getting spins at Urban/R&B according to HDD.

49 49 BRUNO MARS | Why You Wanna Fight?Atlantic 57

Edited by jdanton2

I'm so unimpressed with Dance With Me. Never really liked it. It's really boring tbh

This album always reminds me of Hawaii. My birthday is Feb 27 and I was in Hawaii early March. I was obsessed with this entire album during that trip smitten

RIA specifically and DWM.

Die with a smiles power is insane. Everybody was singing DWAS on the beach during fireworks dies Bruno is a legend in Hawaii for sure but for obvious reasons lol

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.