Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

What does CMAT have to do?

Featured Replies

  • ATRL Moderator

She needs to release Nashville as a single, idgaf that it’s an old song

  • Replies 27
  • Views 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Luck/to go viral on TikTok.

I only really enjoy her first album, but I like that she's serving Coco Peru realness on the album cover for the album from this year.

I'm a big CMAT fan (to the point I'm dead in the centre of the glasto footage, and she knows who I am lol).

My two cents:

  • Stay for Something is one of the best songs ever released

  • Her last two albums have been fantastic, with Eurocountry giving her a lot of critical acclaim

  • Lord Let That Tesla Crash FLOORED me when I first heard it

  • I agree When a Good Man Cries is exceptional

    I think with her, what it comes down to is, although exceptionally talented with some sparks of public interest, her music, styling, personality etc are not geared towards the GP. I love all of these things, but your average straight basic person could easily find a lot of what makes her unique (and admirable in her fans' eyes) almost irritating!

The fact that the music is country-leaning (parody or not) definitely also holds her somewhat back, but I think the main issue is that the overall package is SO niche that if she keeps it as is, it WILL hold her back from superstardom, but if she changed too much, she'd lose what makes her special for both her fans and the critics.

I think her best bet is keeping on doing what she currently is. She's worked her ASS for for years touring constantly and releasing an album every year - she needs to take a break for her sanity and keep releasing music that rings special to the people who WILL show up to her gigs for forever, and to continue gathering interest from pockets of the GP through critical acclaim.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.