Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Paulina Rubio or Thalia?

Paulina Rubio or Thalia? 30 members have voted

  1. 1. Who's bigger?

    • Paulina Rubio
      36%
      11
    • Thalia
      63%
      19
  2. 2. Better music?

    • Paulina Rubio
      76%
      23
    • Thalia
      23%
      7
  3. 3. Your personal choice?

    • Paulina Rubio
      63%
      19
    • Thalia
      36%
      11

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

In my opinion, Pau has the better classics and music, also the better crossover...but Thalia played better in last decade with her hits 'Desde esa noche' and 'No me acuerdo' and somehow her name stuck in this generation way more than Pau's. Paulina is more like a meme and a nostalgic act but god i love her she's so underrated.

Hmmm that's hard, lemme listen to Ni Una Sola Palabra and No Me Enseñaste a couple more times so I can make my decision

9 minutes ago, Toxic Love said:

Hmmm that's hard, lemme listen to Ni Una Sola Palabra and No Me Enseñaste a couple more times so I can make my decision

Me but with Y Yo Sigo Aqui & Arrasando.

I Love Thalía heart

But Paulina ended her with this album, this song alone>>>

I like both, but I prefer Thalía's music (Un Alma Sentenciada, Entre el Mar y Una Estrella and Amar Sin Ser Amada are my favorite tracks)

idk who's bigger tho, both have plenty of hits and and both are big celebrities even if they don't have music out at the moment

Paulina hasn't had a music career for almost a decade… even though her music is better.

  • Author
33 minutes ago, Link16 said:

I Love Thalía heart

But Paulina ended her with this album, this song alone>>>

her breathe on me

Edited by goverm3nth0ker

They're both great, but I prefer Paulina. Paulina the album is the best one between both discographies.

Thalía is a worldwide star. But Paulina released Si Tu Te Vas so that's mother

Ugh I absolutely LOVE both of them but Paulina's self titled album is one of the best albums ever:

Classic after classic

jonny4

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.