Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

ATRL’s Cloud Upgrade Is Live: Read Before Posting

Featured Replies

I've just seen what I'd call a bug:

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/460854-the-traitorsthe-celebrity-traitors-uk-the-traitors-s4-episodes-1-2-out-now/page/13/#findComment-28717026

This user is quoting and replying to a post made by someone else in the thread, but somehow the site thinks that I posted it, and I got notified for it

(i.e. publikcitizen made a post on page 12 and it was quoted on page 13, but the site said that I wrote it instead)

I hope my explanation makes sense

  • Replies 278
  • Views 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I swear to god...

  • None of this would be possible if @josephs911 didn't have faith in me and @Lee!! . Throughout all the frustrations and setbacks that have occurred over the years, I need you guys to understand just ho

  • i wanted to see if the downvote one was glitched too. and since you decided to have a little outburst the first one is staying and you can have this one too

Anyone else notice that new posts don't appear on a thread until like 5-10 min later? On the main Base landing page, the thread will get bumped after I post but when I open the thread to view it, there's a slight delay and my post doesn't show up until later?

image.png

Not a big issue, but sometimes when I add a Twitter link and click submit it instead thinks I posted a different tweet (a link that was posted earlier in the thread by someone else)

My actual post:

3 minutes ago, Acuminatus said:

When I refresh the issue goes away.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.