Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Metric really ate with this bop.

Featured Replies

 

spacer.png

 

When you lie, I cover it up
When you hide, I cover it up
When you cry, I cover it up
When you come undone, I cover it up

They got it, they want it, they give it away
They got it, they want it, they give it away
They got it, they want it, they give it away
They got it, they want it, they give it away

Literally my fave from them :jonny:.

 

I was looking for a hooker when I found you :WAP:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.