Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Leigh-Anne - "Burning Up"

Featured Replies

On 8/23/2025 at 6:42 AM, Lovett said:

The way you're repping hard for Jesy in Perrie's thread and then dragging Leigh's music in here tells us alll we need to know. :celestial5:

I'm pretty sure they're a jesy update account over on twitter who has more tweets dragging leigh than they do actual jesy updates lol. I saw some tweets saying that they go on damn near every pop forum around and do the same. I think it's fine if you don't like her and her stuff but a job is needed at some point :heart:

 

Anyway...this song is great, production is fun and her vocals sound super smooth on it. I'll just have to convince myself that this is just an interlude on her album and the shortest song for my own sanity cause idk how much more 2 minute songs I can take

  • Replies 104
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I didn't say disliking her music made you racist. Nor did I say you were racist. I was just acknowledging there seems to be a pattern of behaviour there of going hard for Jesy and yet putting down Lei

  • The way you're repping hard for Jesy in Perrie's thread and then dragging Leigh's music in here tells us alll we need to know. 

  • KatyPrismSpirit
    KatyPrismSpirit

    at least its not called Burning Love

  • Author

She's already teasing Dead & Gone so I guess that will be the second single and we'll be moving on to that swiftly 

 

 

Definitely a buzz single, she didn't do any sort of promotion. Probably just something new for the festivals. 

I would LOVE if her album would be similar to this:katie2: I can just hear Leigh's voice gliding on production like these

 

 

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.