Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Sam Smith - "To Be Free"

Featured Replies

  • Author
14 minutes ago, Daddy said:

They are back to that Christian **** after the cvnty stuff flopped? Chop!

 

:khalyan2:

 

5 minutes ago, Blondie Darko said:

It's a shame and a waste they're back to this ballad **** cause Sam was really in their bag with these bangers:

 

 

 

 

 

Can both of you, calm the **** down, Sam return to form is definitely needed after Gloria's mixed results with the GP, I've been told there a pop bangers on the album, Sam just pulling the ballad to keep the wine moms happy 

  • Replies 74
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sam Smith never sounded so better in "To Be Free", this is legitimately some of their best vocals ever recorded.. 💙😭

  • Boring.   I wanted Love Me More or Too Good At Goodbyes type of songs

  • Blondie Darko
    Blondie Darko

    It's a shame and a waste they're back to this ballad **** cause Sam was really in their bag with these bangers:          

  • Author
18 minutes ago, CozySkin said:

It's Coming Thursday 

I like this approach, The talent is on the forefront with nothing distracting anyone

  • Author
17 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

4:15

Sam Smith out here dropping full length 4 minute songs in this TikTok age, I appreciate that!

  • Author
1 minute ago, Appletree said:

Is this the lead?

An single, I'll say that 

6 minutes ago, Yog said:

An single, I'll say that 

I'm excited regardless :heart2:

1 hour ago, Yog said:

@sam.teas do you know if the single is getting an radio push?

No idea. I see also only that long version submitted. Wondering if a shorter version exists as well! 

  • Author
3 minutes ago, Cqmerqn said:

I love the lyrics, but I don't like how they sound on this…

Gurl.. this is some of Sam's best studio vocals. :katie2:

i like that is sounds like the earlier Sam music . was not a fan of his last era. 

It's not bad but it's boring. This won't chart anywhere, I guess it's more of an introduction to the album and he is not looking for charts.

  • Author
4 minutes ago, moonllum said:

It's not bad but it's boring. This won't chart anywhere, I guess it's more of an introduction to the album and he is not looking for charts.

I wouldn't say that, have you seen people all over TikTok practically losing their parasocial minds for Sam to return to music like this.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.