Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Addison performs at Wembley Stadium

Featured Replies

  • Replies 84
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • kellysclarkson
    kellysclarkson

    She should just do the whole album, Lana's not coming on time anyway 

  • toy soldier.
    toy soldier.

    I can't believe I had Dove Cameron opening for Dua and these people have Addison 

  • Mtjjproducer
    Mtjjproducer

    agreed with the first half of this comment 

I hope she's really proud of herself. She's clearly put in the work in the lead up to these live performances, she's got the stage charisma and performance skills down but you can really hear the growth in her voice. To go from small venues post album release to a stadium in the span of a few weeks in a huge jump and she absolutely slayed that (have been binging the videos all morning since I woke up), I cannot wait for when she comes to Sydney!!

Flew to Dublin to see her so wish I didn't see any of these clips actually............ :monkey:

5 hours ago, crf13 said:

The way that user gets "confused" or upset anytime there's a positive Addison post :rip:

 

I don't have an issue with Addison, I may go see her live! I have an issue with OP :gaycat:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.