Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

flowerovlove - "new friends"

Featured Replies

 

 

Absolutely obsessed with this bop....she has not made a bad song yet. She's opening for Olivia!

I've discovered her on Twitter last month with somebody saying how we don't have a song of the summer and her replying with Breaking News, and got instantly obsessed with the song.

 

She created a playlist/album with all of her songs, and I thought it was a great idea !

 

 

And she is, once again, slaying with this song !

  • ATRL Moderator

Boys is still her best song, but this is such a bop

  • Author
53 minutes ago, Flocon said:

I've discovered her on Twitter last month with somebody saying how we don't have a song of the summer and her replying with Breaking News, and got instantly obsessed with the song.

 

She created a playlist/album with all of her songs, and I thought it was a great idea !

 

 

And she is, once again, slaying with this song !

I just happened to come across her on TikTok and it was the snippet of new friends...obsessed!

 

 

48 minutes ago, wehavetostan said:

Boys is still her best song, but this is such a bop

Boys is SOOOO GOOD omfggggg

I think I like new friends more, but Boys is also on my summer playlist! She just can't miss

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.