Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Nova May - "TROPICANA BAR"

Featured Replies

New single out Friday! Pre-Save https://awal.ffm.to/tropicanabar

 

spacer.png

 

Snippet: https://www.instagram.com/p/DLAw5FqNeqj/?hl=en

 

:WAP:

Edited by MusicIsMyMaster

the monthly single drop without any promo besides tiktok posts is kinda giving second coming of gia woods

I love her so much. This era has been such an evolution for her. I just hope there is an EP or album coming soon and there are some new songs she hasn't released yet as well.

I like her overall and I am keeping an eye on her, but her lyrics are a bit too vapid :suburban: Pretty much every song is "yass dance club party all night" and you can tell she came up with these titles this era and built the songs around them. Nevertheless, would still love a full length album as soon as possible. 

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

a BOP

 

:xtinass:

at the tropicanaaaaaaaaaaa barrrrrrr

  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 10/10/2025 at 1:59 AM, Fabi20Fabi said:

THE HEIDI MONTAG REMIX IS OUT NOW!!!!

I am OBSESSED with this song rn. Mothers. jonny3

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.