Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

KATSEYE - 'BEAUTIFUL CHAOS'

Featured Replies

I decided to give these girls another chance after initially dismissing them as yet another faceless noisy kpop group and I don't know what shift happened within me but now I'm obsessed with them :rip: I watched a bunch of their interviews and I find their naiveness and excitement so charming, especially the youngest one who barely talks. Bless her.

 

With that being said, after their inevitable break-up, I think Lara will DEMOLISH as a soloist. She's clearly THE star of the group.

  • Replies 310
  • Views 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • sweetkiss
    sweetkiss

    how fitting to release mean girls after having documentary that exposed how mean some of them are     

  • I decided to give these girls another chance after initially dismissing them as yet another faceless noisy kpop group and I don't know what shift happened within me but now I'm obsessed with them  I w

  • Golden Hour
    Golden Hour

    Cover is giving 7/27... paying respect to their older sisters

5 hours ago, D.Va said:

will never shut up about how this song could have been improved just a bit ( bridge + explosive last chorus) and then it very much could have served as a comeback for their next era. They need to follow this style (and gnarly).

They looked sickening in the nightcam footage.

a tiny part of me believes they will release an extended or remixed version before the tour...

I used to think their music was meh but after seeing their Netflix thing I'm low key obsessed with them.

 

Still thinking that the music is kinda meh but it has grown on me after seeing them perform.

Spotify Global

12 (+4) Gabriela | 3.294.673

71 (+18) Gnarly | 1.796.826

136 (RE) Touch | 1.341.051
 

Spotify USA

38 (+8) Gabriela | 579.737 *new peak*

84 (+29) Gnarly | 402.164

144 (RE) Touch | 325.911

 

Smash smash smash 

new peak in America for Gabriela + less than 100k from re-entering the top10 in the global chart 
 

29 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

Spotify Global

12 (+4) Gabriela | 3.294.673

71 (+18) Gnarly | 1.796.826

136 (RE) Touch | 1.341.051
 

Spotify USA

38 (+8) Gabriela | 579.737 *new peak*

84 (+29) Gnarly | 402.164

144 (RE) Touch | 325.911

 

Smash smash smash 

new peak in America for Gabriela + less than 100k from re-entering the global chart 
 

Isn't Gabriella already #12 globally as per your own post? Perhaps you meant to say less than 100k from the top 10? :pancake:

41 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

Isn't Gabriella already #12 globally as per your own post? Perhaps you meant to say less than 100k from the top 10? :pancake:

Oops :pancake:

But why is Gabriela top 20 on global Spotify but nowhere to be seen in the global 200 on AM. :rip:

1 hour ago, Cotton said:

But why is Gabriela top 20 on global Spotify but nowhere to be seen in the global 200 on AM. :rip:

this seems to happen to most of kpop groups. Probably labels tend to invest less in playlists there

also this is carried by SEA countries such as Philippines where AM is most likely irrelevant, on the other hand USA is very prominent there.

for example, Kehlani's single is out of the global Spotify top100, not charting in most of european and latin american countries on AM yet it's #12 on the global AM chart; and that's due to the fact she's top5 in the US. Gunna's single is #3 in the US, #10 WW and barely charting in the rest of the world.

  • 2 weeks later...

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.