Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Which ATRL users give dupe?

Featured Replies

@Carbohydrates I don't go through post histories to revenge downvote lol. I am curious why you're trying to "report" me here. You literally downvoted my posts in the HQ thread where I explained I wasn't a dupe and the mods didn't take any action against me.

Edited by bananamuffin

  • Replies 26
  • Views 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Anyone whose first post is something like "Hi guys I've been lurking for years and finally decided to make an account!" 

  • GentleEarthquake
    GentleEarthquake

    I'm sure there's a Katycat user who created several dupes. That's why you'll sometimes see Katycats with like 10 posts appearing out of nowhere to defend Katy

  • Not calling the girls out by @ 

On 3/16/2026 at 12:23 AM, Suilen said:

The way the OP was exposed to be a dupe too.

And currently running around spamming the forum on a new account too, oh the irony

24d47f7a94b44404a972aa2ebe868b93-2.thumb

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.