Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

"In My Mind" - Heather Headley appreciation thread

Featured Replies

 

This also having one of the best R&B outros of the 2000's too she sang down

 

"yeaaahhhhhYEAHHHHHHHUYEAHHHHHHYE-YE-YE-YE-YE-YEyeahhhhYEAHHHHUYEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhh"

 

spacer.png

 

 

Sampled here if you don't recognise:

 

 

Whew lord this toxic BOP :clap3:

 

shoulda been a Grammy winning multi week #1 smasha.

2 minutes ago, umich said:

Whew lord this toxic BOP :clap3:

 

shoulda been a Grammy winning multi week #1 smasha.

I KNEW YOU'D BE HERE!

 

 

 

This is one of my all time favorite songs, so underrated

Yeah, she ate this right up. Although I Wish I Wasn't is a slightly superior eat-up for me. A mainstay in my cloudy weather playlist

 

 

The way I be PERFORMING this when it comes on. :jonny5:
 

Between this and Nobody's Supposed To Be Here I don't know which prolly makes me look crazier. :rip:

this was my jam even though i was like 12 years old when this came out. when her voice revs up for the the last chorus still gives me chills :clap3:

2 hours ago, Taste of Honey said:

The way I be PERFORMING this when it comes on. :jonny5:
 

Between this and Nobody's Supposed To Be Here I don't know which prolly makes me look crazier. :rip:

STANDING HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH YEAH YEAH YEAAAAAAAAAHHHH NO NOBODY NO NO NO NO NO NO AAAAOOOOOOOHHHH :jonny5:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.