Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Kaitlyn Aurelia Smith - 'GUSH'

Featured Replies

  • Author
2 hours ago, FlyPirate said:

late august :deadbanana4:

 

will be checking out!  

I was GAGGED when I saw the date... literally wtf 

2 hours ago, Uncatena said:

I was GAGGED when I saw the date... literally wtf 

lol, when I first came across this, I didn't see this was created 5 hours ago, and thought this was last year and came out this past August.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.