Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

The Weather Station - 'Humanhood'

Featured Replies

just realized that no one's made a topic for this yet? anyway, another MAJOR album of the year contender (this early!!) is out on January 17th, first three singles are absolutely gorgeous but who's surprised?

I'm very keen for this. One of my absolute favourite songs is Subdivisions

  • Author

Mirror is amazing, 4 for 4 :clap3: now give us the Wear-esque baroque pop for the rafters type song queen!

  • Author

giving this a first listen now that it's out but I'm also angry that capital one has been f*cking up all day and i haven't gotten my paycheck yet so i'm super hungry UGH!! but at least this beautiful album is out :clap3:

  • Author

stunning as expected :jonny5: tbh on first listen nothing stood out in the same way a song like Wear stood out on Ignorance, but it's such a beautiful album overall that I lowkey already feel like giving it an immediate second listen all the way thru!

Just finished my second listen and this flows so much better as a full album! 
 

Neon Lights, Humanhood, Lonely and Sewing are early favs but there entire thing really works better as a whole

 

I love how ambitious she was with this record musically, I think the only thing that I'm not 100% on board with is the more direct lyricism (compared to her previous work) but i'm sure it'll grow on me.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.