ATRL Top 50 | juss keep breathin n breathin

Samson

• ATRL Moderator

tWWELSC.png

Issue #15

For the week ending 5 October 2017

… In where the chart gets destroyed by all the new releases. Can't wait for the re-entries!

Chart highlights (hopefully I can stay consistent with these)

Spoiler

- Demi Lovato totally dominates this week's top 10 with her new album Tell Me You Love Me. On the top 50 overall, the album's songs generated a staggering total of 8550.5 points!

- "Sorry Not Sorry" also hits a new peak of #2, besting her previous peak of #3.

- Beyoncé's remix of J Balvin and Willy William's "Mi Gente" debuts in the top three with 860.5 points.

- The Taylor Swift monopoly of the top two has been interrupted by "Mi Gente" and Demi's album, with "Look What You Made Me Do" and "… Ready For It?" both dropping four places.

- In more Taytay news, "Look What You Made Me Do" has trekked 11k points! Look what you made her do.

- Miley's Younger Now debuts mostly in a bloc, with the songs' points totalling to 2727 points!

- Dua Lipa's "New Rules" have also trekked 12k points, becoming the first act to see this milestone. ATRL's certainly counting her new rules.

- Fighting back against the massive wave of new releases is Logic with Alessia Cara and Khalid, with the track "1-800-273-8255", going up by four places.

- Another act fighting back is P!nk, with "What About Us" going up by three places.

- Banks debuts at #19 with "Underdog"!

Top Songs

5october2017main0ijoi.png

Bubbling Under

5october2017buwekmj.png

Asian Songs

5october2017asiand3jza.png

Urban Songs

5october2017urban8lj59.png

Spoiler

If your name doesn't show up here, don't worry. I just don't get to @ everyone, there's over 400 people who've signed up.

@DivaCup @alexanderao @Lukey @teamlor @Pendulum @Fa1x intelectual @igetfilthy @Lazuli @K$Ellie @Jackson @Clueless @gettsleazy @Changes @bestfiction @DangerousSwiftie @thecptz @Tsareena @rl231 @jpow @Staryu @PettyExcellence @BlazingLovatic @Tylerbv @Thinking Of You @Kid A @Diarrhoea @Opulent @Legend E @Selenurr @witness1.3 @Annabel @touch @Wes @Kevin2803 @Wonderlust. @Perfect Delusion @Remmy @chrysolite @Bellerophon @RatedG² @Azealia Banks @Hakunt @2NE1Kmagic @bookreader @Satan @ctrclub @Auburn @Glassmouth @Girlicious @ManDown @KnewBetter @holocene @moonlight. @PhreshDiamond @LoKoPaNdA @Latinazza @Penny. @Haus @Covergirl @I'm JAVIng Fun @I'm That Bitch @Hurem @Pacaveli @Rico Shameless v2 @Sandcastles @AlexisNeiers @theblackestday @Tom Vercetti @MardinBeksloy @and.y @Jonathan @UFO @Starkboy @Noel @Fentydelspears @Terylee @Supervixen @Rev8 @bleuwaffle @Unbreakable Smile @castle13 @J-boy @M A R N ✮ @Blv2012 @Hunter_13 @theREALslimSHADY @Ventitonic @Okan @TtaraHae @Headlock @Nein @TheWayWeWere @mike3009 @Wonderland @Imaginary Friend @HAIZSLAIZ @PrinceMichaelFan @butterflysupreme @Helix @Danixoxo @YaDirtyGoddess @abrahamjmr @Lemon Drops @Royal Culture @AvrilLaQueen @Komet blu @getinthezone @Ventitonic @Bitchcraft @Invisibility @R!ck @Kid A @Vespertine @indigxchild @jamesfog @Sharie @umich @calvinharrisfan @skiddo @Fruity @Losing my ground @Dilettante @Pink Matter @Arcane_Sky @gayzayn @Jaxswim @Chemist @coldoutside @legendaya_SSLP @Chevysus @Buddy @allnight @volition @jomarr @touchbey @Legacy @jose168 @Suilen @ClashAndBurn @awkdelicious @OpenBacardi @HausOfEnzo @cdschart @RihsUmbrella @fememeist @Nikolai. @Maxi Underdog @Lemon Drops @Clandestine @JGibson @NumbFentyStan @Kiss It Better @Unoriginal @Flipmusic @levi_valvi @Dangerous Woman @glitter @eddytws @Lm72 @AidanUnderYou @gag @Caesar @Jorq @Price of Fame @OreGuy @Clauss

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Samson

• Bloodflowers.

• R!ck

• JGibson

Sorry Not Sorry getting outpeaked by Daddy Issues ahahahah :lmao:

Poor Miley tho, even ATRL isn't using her now. :skull:

yaaaas at Demi being #1 and #2 amazing album

Not the worst song on the album :rip: at least quality (Cry Baby, Ruin the Friendship, Only Forever) made the top 10 :clap3:

LMK re-entering and Blue Light bubbling under :clap3:

15/50

Thunder debuting :mmm::party:

BU: 4/10

Perfect :worship:

I trust that ATRL will have enough taste to not let Perfect chart

Who needs BB Hot 100 #1 when you have ATRL Top 50 #1? :cm:

ATRL's taste slays. :clap3:

why Daddy Issues out of all songs? why Lonely is so low compared to the other songs it should've been #1 

Imagine Dragons is far too low. ATRL tastes <<<< 

All these double digit drops :rip:

I was hoping for more Shania tracks to debut but she still got a reasonable amount of entries.

ATRL's taste is... odd, not my cup of tea, some great songs in here but I prefer the Pop and Hot AC radio definitely XD

Edited by R!ck

The best song on Demi's album debuting at #1 :alexz: Only Forever and Ruin The Friendship so high :clap3:

Lonely higher than Concentrate and Hitchhiker :shakeno: Miley flopping a bit :fan: Thinkin' and Bad Mood tho :eddie:

Avril's featured track charting higher than any Shania track! The superior Canadian legend WON!

f3cfc8bd1f18715e9ad66c62cc949240.gif

You Don't Do It For Me Anymore deserved better. Great top 20 though (mostly). 

Shania has two songs on the chart yay :party: 

Huh. A #1 I haven't contributed too. :foot:

The ****. Even ATRL isn't here for Miley. :rip:

New Rules still serving longevity

BLACKPINK just won't give up. :ahh:

YAAAAAAAS DADDY ISSUES :clap3: ATasteRL :clap3: It's one of only 15 multi-week #1s on my Zero Charts, a certified smash :clap3: 

Whew you better stan Demi's new album :clap3: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.