• JGibson

19/50

Bad At Love debuting + Taylor Top 2 :clap3:

BU: 2/10

Thunder :worship:

Fergie re-entry :clap3: 

Mess at Nadine dropping :rip:  

You Already Know is growing on me A LOT so I'm glad it's re-entered :clap3: 

Both Taylor songs blocking Cardi :fan: Both version of Homemade Dynamite charting in the top 20 :alexz:

The Gate top 15 :worship2: Bad At Love debuting :clap3: You Already Know and Malibu re-entering :party: Omg Praying out :lipton:

wow at Honey charting :clap3: lambs pulled together this time

Taylor stable at top 2 :clap3: 

Edited by castle13

Do songs get points if they aren't in the chart and are they added to their total points if they rechart?

OTT 

Taylor & Camila :clap3:

• ATRL Moderator
5 minutes ago, KeirGrey said:

Do songs get points if they aren't in the chart and are they added to their total points if they rechart?

OTT 

Taylor & Camila :clap3:

no

As long as New Rules is stable.

FSYGXHa.gif

• ATRL Moderator
16 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

I keep registering but I can't seem to be included. 

you are included, I just suck at @'ing everyone, do not worry :date:

5 minutes ago, Yndda said:

you are included, I just suck at @'ing everyone, do not worry :date:

oh wow! Thanks for clarifying :hughard: 

• ATRL Moderator

tWWELSC.png

Issue #14

For the week ending 28 September 2017

… In where Taylor Swift breaks ANOTHER record for having the most consecutive weeks at #1: three weeks. It only gets crazier from here.

Chart highlights (hopefully I can stay consistent with these)

Spoiler

- Taylor Swift logs another week of monopolising the top two, fending off the shockwaves from Fergie's new album, Double Dutchess.

- More on Taytay: "Look What You Made Me Do" treks the 10k milestone, now with a grand total of 10,286.5 points.

- Dua Lipa treks the 11k milestone, being the first person to do so, with a grand total of 11,577 points. Will it ever end?

- The entire top four goes static for the first time ever. However, every song in the top four also experienced a decrease in points.

- Demi Lovato swings into the top 10 again with "Sexy Dirty Love".

- Fergie notches a whopping 12 debuts and one re-entry.

- More on Fergie, her hit "Fergalicious" charts at #467 with 21 points from five listeners. ATRL loves a recurrent hit! T-t-tasty!

- Kelly Clarkson meets the top 10 again with "Love So Soft".

- Macklemore sees his first ATRL Top 50 entry with his Kesha collab, "Good Old Days", debuting at #23 with 234 points.

- LOOΠΔ/Odd Eye Circle shoot out four spots on the ATRL Top 50.

- Kesha was found "Praying" at #40 with 152.5 points.

- Kesha learns to let go once more with her re-entry of "Learn to Let Go" coming in at #49 with 131.5 points.

Top Songs

main28sep20175dj13.png

Bubbling Under

bu28sep2017hek9y.png

Asian Songs

asian28sep201746kwm.png

Urban Songs

urban28sep20175kju6.png

Spoiler

If your name doesn't show up here, don't worry. I just don't get to @ everyone, there's over 400 people who've signed up.

@DivaCup @alexanderao @Lukey @teamlor @Pendulum @Fa1x intelectual @igetfilthy @Lazuli @K$Ellie @Jackson @Clueless @gettsleazy @Changes @bestfiction @DangerousSwiftie @thecptz @Tsareena @rl231 @jpow @Staryu @PettyExcellence @BlazingLovatic @Tylerbv @Thinking Of You @Kid A @Diarrhoea @Opulent @Legend E @Selenurr @witness1.3 @Annabel @touch @Wes @Kevin2803 @Wonderlust. @Perfect Delusion @Remmy @chrysolite @Bellerophon @RatedG² @Azealia Banks @Hakunt @2NE1Kmagic @bookreader @Satan @ctrclub @Auburn @Glassmouth @Girlicious @ManDown @KnewBetter @holocene @moonlight. @PhreshDiamond @LoKoPaNdA @Latinazza @Penny. @Haus @Covergirl @I'm JAVIng Fun @I'm That Bitch @Hurem @Pacaveli @Rico Shameless v2 @Sandcastles @AlexisNeiers @theblackestday @Tom Vercetti @MardinBeksloy @and.y @Jonathan @UFO @Starkboy @Noel @Fentydelspears @Terylee @Supervixen @Rev8 @bleuwaffle @Unbreakable Smile @castle13 @J-boy @M A R N ✮ @Blv2012 @Hunter_13 @theREALslimSHADY @Ventitonic @Okan @TtaraHae @Headlock @Nein @TheWayWeWere @mike3009 @Wonderland @Imaginary Friend @HAIZSLAIZ @PrinceMichaelFan @butterflysupreme @Helix @Danixoxo @YaDirtyGoddess @abrahamjmr @Lemon Drops @Royal Culture @AvrilLaQueen @Komet blu @getinthezone @Ventitonic @Bitchcraft @Invisibility @R!ck @Kid A @Vespertine @indigxchild @jamesfog @Sharie @umich @calvinharrisfan @skiddo @Fruity @Losing my ground @Dilettante @Pink Matter @Arcane_Sky @gayzayn @Jaxswim @Chemist @coldoutside @legendaya_SSLP @Chevysus @Buddy @allnight @volition @jomarr @touchbey @Legacy @jose168 @Suilen @ClashAndBurn @awkdelicious @OpenBacardi @HausOfEnzo @cdschart @RihsUmbrella @fememeist @Nikolai. @Maxi Underdog @Lemon Drops @Clandestine @JGibson @NumbFentyStan @Kiss It Better @Unoriginal @Flipmusic @levi_valvi @Dangerous Woman @glitter @eddytws @Lm72 @AidanUnderYou @gag

Edited by Yndda

14/50

BU: 4/10

One Foot :worship:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.