Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift - Reputation (Stems)

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, TayDuaStan said:

Well, you can have the instrumentals by combining the stems together and silencing the vocals

I'll do the job and upload them on Youtube if someone can *point me in the right direction* ;)

  • Replies 29
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Is she leaking the stems so we make our own rep TV? 

  • For fucks sake I have so much work to do I don't need this right now

  • Stems = every single track layer forming the entire song (instruments, vocals, etc) was leaked. This means you can deconstruct or reconstruct the song if you have the files.

1 minute ago, JayG said:

I can do the job, but I need a link to them

 

If someone knows where the stems are... hit me up. I'll isolate the vocal tracks and create instrumental tracks

Girl delete this just in case.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.