Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Playboi Carti - "ALL RED"

Featured Replies

another throwaway single for the fans from the upcoming album I AM MUSIC is out now (this time on streaming too)

 

he says it's a gift for the fans since it was a grail snippet: https://www.instagram.com/p/C_1_imyg41m/

 

 

 

ALBUM ANNOUNCEMENT HERE WITH 9 DIFFERENT CD'S: https://www.instagram.com/p/C_1tzx_vH__/

 

and pre-orders on his website with merch & boxsets with STILL NO ALBUM RELEASE DATE: http://www.playboicarti.com

 

 

Edited by Kayseri Mantisi

We're ready for the album king!

spacer.png
 

Okay but I'm so tired of artists giving us these box sets that only contain a shirt and a copy of the album for a high ass price:rip: A damn K-pop album with picture books, postcards, etc don't even cost that much.

 

 

Edited by itshyolee

  • Author
18 minutes ago, itshyolee said:

We're ready for the album king!

spacer.png
 

Okay but I'm so tired of artists giving us these box sets that only contain a shirt and a copy of the album for a high ass price:rip: A damn K-pop album with picture books, postcards, etc don't even cost that much.

 

 

I fear this might also come with pics & posters etc. (check the images it comes with a big box that says PBC)

7 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

I fear this might also come with pics & posters etc. (check the images it comes with a big box that says PBC)

Hmm idk sis, I think the boxes are that big because you're getting either a hoodie, hat, or shirt but maybe we're in for a surprisespacer.png

Edited by itshyolee

His worst drop this era

funny that this is the song he picks to drop on streaming

What in the bootleg Future hell is this? Not even Desiigner was this blatant SMH.

 

Carti's voice was a big draw for him and was something new when he came in. Not sure what the hell he's thinking.

  • Author
8 minutes ago, Gossip_Boy said:

What in the bootleg Future hell is this? Not even Desiigner was this blatant SMH.

 

Carti's voice was a big draw for him and was something new when he came in. Not sure what the hell he's thinking.

This is not the album. It's just a gift for the the fans since this song was originally a community grail snippet 🙏🏻

 

But his unreleased WLR v2 era baby voice was his artistic peak imo, I agree

Look I like the inspirations he's pulling from right now but his energy musically is like the last thing the culture needs right now. We need sober-minded people with important things to say and that's not Carti, I'm sorry.

Disappointed would be an understatement, this is literally a carbon copy of Future. Any other artists doing something like this would have been crucified.

7 hours ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

This is not the album. It's just a gift for the the fans since this song was originally a community grail snippet 🙏🏻

 

But his unreleased WLR v2 era baby voice was his artistic peak imo, I agree

Well good cause this is completely ass and I say this as big Carti fan.

 

Still extremely excited for the album tho. Hopefully he delivers.

21 hours ago, needs said:

Look I like the inspirations he's pulling from right now but his energy musically is like the last thing the culture needs right now. We need sober-minded people with important things to say and that's not Carti, I'm sorry.

Lol I love getting downvoted for something like this that is, um, true? I'm a bigger Carti fan than all y'all but dude needs to stop doing pills and lean? Why do y'all defend poor behavior?

Edited by needs

  • Author
20 minutes ago, needs said:

Lol I love getting downvoted for something like this that is, um, true? I'm a bigger Carti fan than all y'all but dude needs to stop doing pills and lean? Why do y'all defend poor behavior?

No you're not a bigger Carti fan than me.

 

All artists have different purposes and styles, you sound like 40 yo oldhead Eminem fans with that weird take. We have Carti for vibes, we have Kendrick for the lyrics. Different artists exist for a reason. No one listens to Carti for his lyricism. It's the vibe, beats, aura, impact, experimenting and more. (actually WLR had some of his best lyrics & honesty but you probably don't even know about the whole album). You can listen to Kendrick for the things you're talking about for example, this doesn't make Carti less valid or doesn't mean he shouldn't make his own thing.

1 hour ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

No you're not a bigger Carti fan than me.

 

All artists have different purposes and styles, you sound like 40 yo oldhead Eminem fans with that weird take. We have Carti for vibes, we have Kendrick for the lyrics. Different artists exist for a reason. No one listens to Carti for his lyricism. It's the vibe, beats, aura, impact, experimenting and more. (actually WLR had some of his best lyrics & honesty but you probably don't even know about the whole album). You can listen to Kendrick for the things you're talking about for example, this doesn't make Carti less valid or doesn't mean he shouldn't make his own thing.

AHA.

 

Sure . You're completely right that Carti can make his own thing, by all means dude. I'm discrediting everything you're saying and laughing because I know WLR front to back sweetheart. The lyrics on that project are interesting especially his cadence but how they're superior to those on his earlier projects is really beyond me lol. I get that people don't listen to him for lyricism and that's fine, I also don't and I don't listen to many people especially in pop culture and pop music for their lyrics. Nothing wrong with that.

 

And I'm not some oldhead I'm just grown. And in 2024 when this election is about to go down and be a huge deal for all of us, I don't need Carti to be putting trash out all about doing drugs and whatever else. Sorry but that's harmful right now if it's on the large scale Carti is at and I am always gonna be defensive of an artist's right and license to do and say and be whatever the **** they want - especially when it's a young Black man with tons of talent like Carti - but you're playing yourself if you think all this doesn't harm us as people, as a culture, in our movements and behavior and how we relate to each other. Grow up girl.

Edited by needs

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.