Katy Perry - "Woman's World"

Almodusa

Honestly if the leak is real, that's the weakest KP lead. I refuse to believe she choosed that song as a lead, I mean she is Katy Perry and her leads are HUGE. 

Does anyone know if this is the song she wrote with LuKala??

Edited by Androo9

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• halcyonday

• aotwbys

• georgechxng

• Bends

Guys.. just face it , this song was picked as the lead a long time ago, she loves it and even confirmed the title to everyone back in March but of course no one noticed that 😂

• Haha 3

37 minutes ago, Androo9 said:

Honestly if the leak is real, that's the weakest KP lead. I refuse to believe she choosed that song as a lead, I mean she is Katy Perry and her leads are HUGE. 

Does anyone know if this is the song she wrote with LuKala??

It's not the Lu Kala song. This one was allegedly co-written by Chloe Angelides, another Prescription Songs writer who has written hits for Ariana, Selena, and Demi.

she looks darn good :WAP:

2 minutes ago, xtino said:

Guys.. just face it , this song was picked as the lead a long time ago, she loves it and even confirmed the title to everyone back in March but of course no one noticed that 😂

If you've heard the song you should have no problem confirming outright that the LQ leak is the official song, no? What could you possibly have to lose if you know you're 100% correct?

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Aurora said:

If you've heard the song you should have no problem confirming outright that the LQ leak is the official song, no? What could you possibly have to lose if you know you're 100% correct?

They don't know anything about the songs just the visuals the "insiders" only have been talking about the visuals and nothing related to music no one heard anything 

• Like 1

I heard a sample of phoenix.  that sounded better than the snippet for this track

either way keen for both 

her obsession with making empowering songs should be studied...... just give us a break, she thinks it's her ''brand'' when ppl associate party anthems with her more than empowering songs.

what is this need to feel empowered all the time? why tf are u feeling weak in the first place, you are KATY PERRY :jonny:

• Thanks 6

The snippet sounds terrible indeed but I kind of like the vibe of the sound, it could be good if the song wasn't bad

3 minutes ago, KatysPrism said:

her obsession with making empowering songs should be studied...... just give us a break, she thinks it's her ''brand'' when ppl associate party anthems with her more than empowering songs.

what is this need to feel empowered all the time? why tf are u feeling weak in the first place, you are KATY PERRY :jonny:

real. 

but let's not act like Rise (Purity Ring Remix) isn't a massive bop

95042562_674782860025024_586774812610579

1 hour ago, Bhabylon said:

Babes... click on the sound on TikTok and you'll see the universal lashings. 

Denial is a river in Egypt

TRL-DEFINITE.thumb.gif.b3bf944a1e4d5eb5f

There's like a few videos with a couple thousand views. Meanwhile the main post has 80k likes and her Instagram posts are nearing a million likes. But yea, sure, the few videos with a couple hundred likes represent everyone. 

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

25 minutes ago, KatysPrism said:

Firework + Roar's impact made her happy. It's okay, none of the lead singles are the best on the album (top 5 maybe), so we should be excited there's more to come! 

50 minutes ago, Aurora said:

It's not the Lu Kala song. This one was allegedly co-written by Chloe Angelides, another Prescription Songs writer who has written hits for Ariana, Selena, and Demi.

Let's hope the leak is AI and if not hope again that they have a plan, otherwise she is wasting all this hype with a weak lead I feel sorry for her. 🤦‍♂️

If this is a choice, then it's a choice 

Comedy Wow GIF by Bounce

Is the link to pre/order on her IG broken to everyone else lol? 

mess.

oh my god the likes :rip:

i really hope they have massive payola for this, at least make it top 10 so all the haters can stfu and move to the 2nd single quickly. 

• Thanks 1

1/2 of Tik Tok is people saying they are excited for the song and the other half is people asking who is paying those people to say that. :deadbanana2:

Edited by Onyxmage

Why does this lowkey sound like Stupid love :ace:

She needs to release a better clip from the song PRONTO

3 minutes ago, 365 said:

She needs to release a better clip from the song PRONTO

hopefully the snippet now just the worst part of the song. really cringe lyrics...

That tiktok snippet is still so ******* good. Wish she dropped this friday tho

She should have not release any snippet or announcement and just surprise dropped it :toofunny3: Mother had the hype and now it's tarnished!!!

1 hour ago, KatysPrism said:

aside from #him, this is my biggest gripe. like what is going on…. 

i really want to know what it'd be like if she started trusting herself more as a writer bc in the beginning she was churning out some really great material. we'll see how the album turns out but idk it's looking bad rn

my thing is if ur an established, huge pop girl… we need an announcement and the song in a week max. there's no need for the drawn out approach unless you're an upcoming girl who needs the exposure 

Why has the sound been removed from her TikTok? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.