Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Kesha - "Freedom"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 55
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, iiswhoiis_max said:

I need to hear the studio instrumentals! 

Summer 2025 sis, this year is just the preview 

Everything about the performance was perfect :clap3:the visuals, setlist, vocals ate she's coming for blood I fear.

Edited by concubine

19 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

:ahh:

 

 

 

 

 

The silence in the audience just pissed me off, they could have given their tickets to us :jonnycat:

4 hours ago, concubine said:

The silence in the audience just pissed me off, they could have given their tickets to us :jonnycat:

Girl I'm not about to attempt an f6 in the middle of a packed crowd… but agree with sentiments, the crowd was so dead

3 hours ago, rihannasbe$tfrnd said:

She looks great but the song sounds terrible :thing:

To be fair her live arrangements usually aren't that good… but I think from what we've heard this sounds like a potential major bop

10 hours ago, AlbertoBouvier said:

 

Her vocals getting better each year that passes :jonny:

11 hours ago, rihannasbe$tfrnd said:

She looks great but the song sounds terrible :thing:

^^

Her live performances have always been notoriously awful, the actual studio recording should be better

ban this person already. 

 

and he keeps saying he's a fan and loves her… smh. 

9 hours ago, AlbertoBouvier said:

ban this person already. 

 

and he keeps saying he's a fan and loves her… smh. 

...This ain't a cult, I don't know what made you think I would change my opinion to fit in.  :) 

 

I've never said I'm a fan or I love her, I don't worship her or any artist.. I follow her and like her music. I even removed her from my profile since y'all got so confused but I've seen her live 3 times. :ryan: I don't even care about live performances but you guys know very well she's not known for her live vocals.

Edited by concubine

19 hours ago, CroNich said:

To be fair her live arrangements usually aren't that good… but I think from what we've heard this sounds like a potential major bop

yeah, it sounds like a house song. she just always changes the genre live/does a band version. im sure the track sounds a lot different

3 hours ago, concubine said:

...This ain't a cult, I don't know what made you think I would change my opinion to fit in.  :) 

 

I've never said I'm a fan or I love her, I don't worship her or any artist.. I follow her and like her music. I even removed her from my profile since y'all got so confused but I've seen her live 3 times. :ryan: I don't even care about live performances but you guys know very well she's not known for her live vocals.

She may not be known for her amazing vocal ability but if you watched anymore of her performance at pride you would see she sounded the best she's ever sounded, especially during Praying, you could not fault her vocals (which have improved 10 fold over the last few years by the way).

31 minutes ago, youmustbeupgraded said:

yeah, it sounds like a house song. she just always changes the genre live/does a band version. im sure the track sounds a lot different

Yeah the transition from Freedom to Cannibal was very housey, I wonder if that's the actual

production we got to here or whether it was just used as a transition.

  • 3 weeks later...

Ooooh she is coming…. :flame:

 

 

Edited by somuch4you

Dying for snippets of the poppier songs on the project 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.