Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

"Loving You" by J Lo appreciation thread

Featured Replies

 

Pvssy music at its finest

 

 

 

I absolutely love the footage they used for this. It's so nostalgic and really takes me back to the early 00s era. I miss those times.

This is Me...Then is the best record she will ever put out. The production and the atmosphere of this album is just indescribable, it is so delicious, there's literally no bad song. I'm so happy Jen has this record in her discography

Mariah should've stole this as payback, she would've sounded glorious on it. :jonny:

I love this song but it's yet another track where she doesn't sing the chorus 

 

:suburban:

Edited by Jump

7 hours ago, TitanicSurvivor said:

This is Me...Then is the best record she will ever put out. The production and the atmosphere of this album is just indescribable, it is so delicious, there's literally no bad song. I'm so happy Jen has this record in her discography

Baybeeeeeeeeeee

 

Still - Lovin you - I'm glad.

 

That threepeat...whew don't make that slay like that.

 

The way she laid it out for her all manz

 

Still - Cris Judd

Lovin You - Puffy

I'm glad and subsequent track - Ben.

 

Lovin you is my most played JLO song of all time. It's everything.

 

Top 5 from the album: Lovin you, Still, Dear Ben, Jenny from the Block, I've been thinking

 

 

For a second, I thought she covered "Lovin You" by Minnie Ripperton :rip: How would that have sounded I don't know :deadbanana:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.