Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Ravyn Lenae - 'Bird's Eye'

Featured Replies

good news is "Love Me Not" is going semi-viral on TikTok !!

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 126
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • This album is soooo perfect for watching the sunset on a summer evening while the beach breeze hitting your face and caressing your skin! 

  • nooniebao
    nooniebao

    Finally charting on the Billboard 200:        

  • nooniebao
    nooniebao

    One of the best R&B albums of the decade so far. Enjoy!

Really excited for this album, I'm loving that she's started to blend her sound with other genres more this time around. She's always given that cool, out-of-the-box vibe that SZA has given which is always refreshing because they transcend beyond the "R&B" pigeonhole.

I wonder how many songs is she going to release until the album in August. 
 

We know that Genius is coming soon. Maybe another one around mid July, early Aug before the release? 
 

I'm excited to hear this album, because HYPNOS was such a strong body of work and debut.

Me and my best friend loved songs from her debut and this is lowkey shaping up to be better :jonny:

Yeah this will definitely be one of my albums of the year. Ravyn doesn't disappoint.

 

Is it me or do I hear a Billie Jean sample on Genius? 


And I also love how her previous and new album cover has sort of that same aesthetic.

I've seen that on ITunes that Genius and Dream Girl appeared. It seems like she's going to do another double release with the singles?

 

also, on her tik tok she said she had a special announcement this week. Maybe Genius and Dream Girl being released this Friday? Seems so! I'm excited either way.

On 6/11/2024 at 2:53 PM, sam.teas said:

Genius
2:35
coming soon

there's also another track
Dream Girl
3:39

On 6/23/2024 at 10:31 AM, sam.teas said:

there's also another track
Dream Girl
3:39

 

Is Genius being released next week? Or this week with Dream Girl?

On 6/23/2024 at 10:31 AM, sam.teas said:

there's also another track
Dream Girl
3:39

Thanks!!! 

I just listened and it was good. Ty sounded all right on the song. Was he needed? Lol the ending was dreamy and I enjoyed the faded talking in the background. 3/3 for the songs!

 

 

Just now, GreenFrequncey said:

I just listened and it was good. Ty sounded all right on the song. Was he needed? Lol the ending was dreamy and I enjoyed the faded talking in the background. 3/3 for the songs!

 

 

Not to alarm people, I'm referring to Dream Girl lol.

On 6/25/2024 at 1:32 AM, GreenFrequncey said:

Is Genius being released next week? Or this week with Dream Girl?

Pushed back. It was actually submitted some time before Dream Girl (few days before) and then removed. No idea if it will be dropped in the upcoming weeks as well!

I love each song released so far.

 

She's really coming to top Hypnos.

5 hours ago, sam.teas said:

Pushed back. It was actually submitted some time before Dream Girl (few days before) and then removed. No idea if it will be dropped in the upcoming weeks as well!

Thank you!

  • 3 weeks later...

Tracklist:

 

1. Genius

2. Bad Idea

3. One Wish Featuring Childish Gambino

4. Dream Girl with Ty Dolla $ign

5. Candy

6. Love Is Blind

7. Love Me Not

8. From Scratch

9. 1 Of 1

10. Pilot

11. Days

Ok, just two features which isn't bad. The snippet she posted with Childish sounded good. One of my album of the years is coming 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.