Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

17 minutes ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

Yeah, releasing 3 singles before the album was a bad move, maybe lead single and a second single during release week would've worked better 

Go tell ATRL this I remember how everyone rushed & beg for a new single at the begining of the year when it was clear that Houdini could had been bigger that it was, I remember how people move after like 2 weeks from Training season.

 

Didn't people want a new single during the album release week when Illusion was released 3 weeks earlier :dies:

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 840.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

23 hours ago, mike_int said:

How great she looked tho

 

 

Did the guy just called her DUA LUPA? 0:22

84988775-13428817-image-a-57_17159195571

84989719-13428817-Lipa_showcased_her_sli84988125-13428817-image-a-97_1715923014184988131-13428817-image-a-61_17159197237

84988107-13428817-image-m-59_17159196378

 

I'm so mad we've gotten her "just got out of the shower" hair all era and THIS is where she  finally switched it up :skull: 

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

I'm so mad we've gotten her "just got out of the shower" hair all era and THIS is where she  finally switched it up :skull: 

We got the same boring hair and black combo ALL era and this is where she decides to serve :deadbanana:

 

She's so lost

18 hours ago, LanaXtinaFan said:

Billie delivered what Dua couldn't. Chihiro is what RO should have been.

People would call the song a Future Nostlgia reject just for the bass line, be serious.

  • Author

What killed the era was Training Season as the second single. I think I said it before, but she should've revamped the era at the Grammy's aesthetic wise. Tapped into that summery vibe the cover and vinyl had. Maria or EOA as the single would've worked :'( 

 

 

anyway. I need this sound/vibe for the next album :WAP:

 

 

 

  • Author

And is this an AI song or something? 

 

 

ariana's part sounds fake asf but Dua's sounds a bit believable. 

 

Most disappointing part of this era has been lukewarm response from UK. They really rejected the whole era, the album was very euro centric and still they rejected it. Every major non-uk artist is out streaming her. I really want her to do good in future!

1 minute ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

Music not the bling, we love an ARTisté! :jonny:

Yes we LOVE Billie :jonny2:

1 hour ago, Cain said:

The era is so over omg

Why what happened?!

#146 (-9) Training Season [1,540,495]

#187 (-46) Illusion [1,403,890]

#194 (-17) Houdini [1,392,097]

#195 (RE) Cold Heart [1,387,099]

Every artist getting their peak era this year except Dua is so…..:gaycat7:

1 hour ago, SayIt said:

Why what happened?!

The album got released 

1 hour ago, NostalgiawithDua said:

Every artist getting their peak era this year except Dua is so…..:gaycat7:

The way 5 MPGs released this year and she's by far the biggest loser out of them 😭

the fact that both Billie and Dua had smash Barbie hits last year and now one is not like the other 😭

You guys are so overreacting like she's in the pits of flop

And it's not the case

 

She had a Just Ok run

It's not a colossal flop by any means

 

She will be fine next era

I find it hilarious that the album release killed the singles, people really said f this girl :rip:

1 minute ago, Coldpurry said:

You guys are so overreacting like she's in the pits of flop

And it's not the case

 

She had a Just Ok run

It's not a colossal flop by any means

 

She will be fine next era

I mean Billie and Dua are peers, she might be behind in US but globally they almost had similar reach. One debuting with 73M and other with 20M is embarrassing, especially for a huge popstar like Dua….

4 minutes ago, Coldpurry said:

You guys are so overreacting like she's in the pits of flop

And it's not the case

 

She had a Just Ok run

It's not a colossal flop by any means

 

She will be fine next era

I'm sorry but the RO numbers are giving major flop, the album's debut was saved by 6 months worth of pre-saves, but the streaming numbers and the singles' chartrun are insane (derogatory) for someone of her size 

8 minutes ago, Cain said:

I'm sorry but the RO numbers are giving major flop, the album's debut was saved by 6 months worth of pre-saves, but the streaming numbers and the singles' chartrun are insane (derogatory) for someone of her size 

i can't believe Training Season is the only single in top 150 right now :rip: maybe i was right all along it was houdini's fault...

Hate to admit that but when I wanna enjoy the sunny weather I put Espresso on repeat and not this album :rip: 

15 minutes ago, Cain said:

I'm sorry but the RO numbers are giving major flop, the album's debut was saved by 6 months worth of pre-saves, but the streaming numbers and the singles' chartrun are insane (derogatory) for someone of her size 

📸 new sig!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.