• Lose My Breath

• Lovett

• Negiiiii

• Kristie Kuwa

Just now, Lose My Breath said:

It will

It's top 5 in her discography

Its giving my Gotyes Somebody That I Used To Know in a way

Guys, clearly the focus in on the Miley Duet. Let's ALL focus on this one first and give it a chance as Columbia seems to be pushin that one. Let's all make ONE and push that song.

33 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

4 interludes and a few short songs, its "just" 1 hour 19 min in total

Oh ok not too bad with the interludes. 

This is the weirdest album she's ever made… in the best way??? Like ????? Her mind?! How did she come up with this 

• Like 1

I NEED to get drunk on a summer sunset and listen to this, I'm pretty sure I'll actually reach nirvana

tumblr_pbcbazgim81tk2heto1_540.gif

• Like 3

HOW did she manage to serve country, opera, pop, hip-hop and God knows what else in the space of a few minutes while singing about violence and spaghetti and pay tribute to older legends and uplift new artists and make it all work and sound cohesive and deep and powerful and fun? WTF is this album :jonny5:

• Like 6

Jolene oh congratulations Bey you did that :clap3:Switching the lyrics from pleading to more confrontational making the song feel like a warning is so smart! She truly made the song her own

• Like 1

Just now, Marla Singer said:

HOW did she manage to serve country, opera, pop, hip-hop and God knows what else in the space of a few minutes while singing about violence and spaghetti and pay tribute to older legends and uplift new artists and make it all work and sound cohesive and deep and powerful and fun? WTF is this album :jonny5:

I'm so shook. This is such an artistic triumph. 

Just now, Virgos Groove said:

I NEED to get drunk on a summer sunset and listen to this, I'm pretty sure I'll actually reach nirvana

tumblr_pbcbazgim81tk2heto1_540.gif

Same sis, same. Its incredible

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

Took an edible and streaming again… why is this kind of the best album ever 

It is her best album.  It's so good

I hope she gets the streams and sales she deserves for this

2 minutes ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

This is the weirdest album she's ever made… in the best way??? Like ????? Her mind?! How did she come up with this 

This is called witchcraft

Just now, Lose My Breath said:

I hope she gets the streams and sales she deserves for this

This is my album of the year so far. Ugh. She's so talented. 

• Like 1

Bloooooownnnn away. 

bodyguard is my fave on first listen. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

It's insane how good 16 CARRIAGES sounds in the context of the album. I didn't fall in love with it immediately but it sounds so good to me now :clap3:

Ya Ya will go so hard on tour, I'm actually scared

francine-american-dad.gif

I CANNOT wrap my head around this album. Idek what to focus on, idek what is my favorite track. It's all JUST SO MASTERFULLY MADE AND PRODUCED. My LORDDD!!!

• Thanks 1

Finished my first run-through. 

It's a strong album. But it kind of goes down for me in the second half. I do think it so there's something for everyone though. 

My favourite tracks are

16 Carriages

My Rose (this should have been a full song)

Bodyguard

Daughter

Most Wanted (although I feel Miley held back a lot here. Bey kind of ate her up.) 

Flamenco

Ya Ya (My Favourite Track on the album) :WAP:

Desert Eagle

Tyrant

Spaghettii is the only true dud on the album. Riverdance/ 2 Hands 2 Heaven is interesting but goes nowhere for me for 10 Minutes straight. 

The two reviews are already annoying TF out of me. A lot of people are raving about this album but those critics are being weird. Maybe it's too early to complain but this is looking fishy to me.

This album is not impressive but not disappointing.

After my first listen, I find this album is not really THAT country, its actually very Bey, who's always been mixing genres, which is very interesting and refreshing.

But Cowboy Carter is not an interesting or exciting album, it's slow, relaxed and smoked, it feels like at dusk during summer, people on the way home or just got home, enjoying the last sunlight of the day, the air smells calm and more comfortable than the daytime.

For me the issue is this album does not have a standout track, or maybe only Spaghetti? But that song is not a tea for me lol

Even TAXES HOLD 'EM, which was a very interesting track when it released, has became like a transition in the album.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 6

Is it just me or is Bodyguard kinda giving Demi's The Kind of Lover I am esp. the "ahh ahhhh"s and mellow vibes????

Just now, Cottonmouth said:

Spaghettii is the only true dud on the album.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Rumi being credited on PROTECTOR is so cute :chick3:

Bodyguard is so easy breezy singer songwriter 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.