Beyoncé - 'COWBOY CARTER'

19SLAYty9

The transition from Sweet Honey Buckin to Amen.. wow!

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lose My Breath

• Lovett

• Negiiiii

• Kristie Kuwa

9 minutes ago, KOMH said:

Finally all of Europe gets to feast!

whoa whoa whoa all the women on blackbird?!?!?!!?!!!!

AMERIICAN REQUIEM???? HELLLOOOO? This is a masterpiece wtf 

spacer.png

• Like 2

Just now, its_britney_bitch said:

That clicking sound on Blackbiird on the left side of my headphones is driving me insane my ear feels weird :rip: Can we bully her into removing it bc it actually sounds like a cute song but I refuse to put my ears through that again

yes i think its a milkshake sample let's get ha

• Haha 1

• ATRL Administrator
24 minutes ago, ANTisocial said:

@Ryan thread ban pls king 

Done

• Like 1

Ameriican Requiem f*cking hell that is an introduction! The sonic and lyrical journey I just went through in those first 5 minutes :jonny5:  Definitely some elements of 60s rock bands sprinkled in that which is super cool!

everyone either fighting or constantly replaying the album…. we are SO back!

1 minute ago, visions said:

AMERIICAN REQUIEM???? HELLLOOOO? This is a masterpiece wtf 

spacer.png

Her best opener yep yep

1 minute ago, sleepevaded said:

everyone either fighting or constantly replaying the album…. we are SO back!

or both! :cm:

3 minutes ago, Machete said:

The only Drake album she has competed with on Apple Music is the dance one which was panned and didn't do that many streams. The Future one is literally doing way more streams than that so it is worse. 

Yea Apple Music is gonna be a tough one especially with all the attention on hip hop recently anyway. Drakes little subs on IG is only bringing more attention to Like that.

But I think she can pull out some great streams still. 

Edited by Easymoney

2 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

The album is too long and has too many tracks. She could have trimmed it down to 16 tracks. 

She could have attached the interludes to the tracks that precede them. 

Just realised in the UK and Ireland, listening right now!

I can't stand when people say the album is too long. Be happy that we can enjoy a long album, how it was back in the days. She is giving us only the best. Nobody does it like her.

Tyrant is the AHAP of the album - a little overlooked in the beginning, but with the right push, it could hit HARD a bit later down the line. One of my instant favs

Shes serving future of Country with it

Edited by Kristie Kuwa
  • Like 2

BTW, I don't remember an album with so many interludes like this? Chromatica has like 3. This one has like 7. 

Blackbiird was beautiful oh wow. The harmonies and overdubbing on all the vocals is so good it makes everything feel so full and warm even with the intimate production 

stopped listening so I can pretend to hear it for the first time again at midnight

:suburban:

Her harmonies are always God-tier, but somehow this is a step above. Out-of-body experience stuff. :jonny:

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Done

thanks bestie! :gaycat2:

Just now, Virgos Groove said:

Her harmonies are always God-tier, but somehow this is a step above. Out-of-body experience stuff. :jonny:

The chord progressions are unlike anything shes done so far, its incredible how far she pushed herself :jonny5:

These harmonies are godly on Ameriican Requiem. I feel like I'm levitating to heaven :flame:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Lovett said:

Our TTH. :clap3: They're definitely pushing the Miley duet, I can see it debuting high on TTH when it updates.

There are much better choices idk

2 minutes ago, Khalid said:

I can't stand when people say the album is too long. Be happy that we can enjoy a long album, how it was back in the days. She is giving us only the best. Nobody does it like her.

Agreed - it's the interludes that make it prob feel long but some of those are also mini songsl ol the more the merrier for me 

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.