• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lose My Breath

• Lovett

• Negiiiii

• Kristie Kuwa

The way most of the country world will want to rather die than acknowledge this. I just know certain artists who cast her out will be embarrassed she played them by releasing a country music encyclopedia that will be dissected for at least the next year. ACM Awards, what's good?

floreyonce-beyonce.gif

This album from now on will be my reference of how diverse and exciting country can be. You have everything, from pop to rock to rap to gospel and references to the very beginning of the genre all the way to the possible future. The fact alone that 3 legends co-signed this project speaks volumes. I would be shocked if this won't be recognized as a music milestone in the future.

Edited by The Next Day
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, CécredSpaces said:

Let us know if there are lyric changes! Or it's just silence.

I only caught it on Jolene, instead of b*tch, it's changed to chick. I was reading genius and I was like no absolutely not I need to hear her say banjee b*tch. 

This was going so well. Then Spaghettii happened. 

I like Shaboozeys contribution though. 

Just now, Cottonmouth said:

And it got EVEN BETTER, so true! :ryan3:

Edited by Virgos Groove
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Cottonmouth said:

I like Shaboozeys contribution though. 

I know right? Did the same thing to me. Spaghettii shook me to the core aka best bop

:ryan3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This album has everything. Something for EVERYONE. And yet it doesn't come across as a jack of all trades, every genre is done with such quality. What an artistic success. 

• Thanks 1

Bodyguard OMFGG :jonny5: The slightly 70s Soft Rock vibes are to diiiieee for. 

2 minutes ago, The Next Day said:

I would be shocked if this won't be recognized as a music milestone in the future.

The way this could apply to her last four (4) studio albums... she really is one of one.

floreyonce-beyonce.gif

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

that 70 score review :biblio:

Omg who?? Is there a review thread? I've seen the guardian and the times give it an 80. 

I was wondering if the critics review would be mixed. 7/10 :gaycat6:

14 minutes ago, Revolution said:

is spaghetti a baile funk song

it's an upgraded apeshit

• Like 1

Listening to act i and act ii back to back. There's no other way to do it. :jonny:

Spoiler

The album is super bloated imo. All tracks under 2 minutes should've been chopped (well oh Louisiana would work as an outro to ya ya)

some songs should also be chopped because they don't live up to the far stronger material on the album (e.g. just for fun, sweet honey buckin', blackbird - i do love the collabs on blackbird so honestly she can stay)

some songs were just terrible (im looking at you spaghetti, it was so bad I deleted it before the feature came in, and Jolene:deadbanana4: - my unpopular opinion is that I think the original Jolene is also trash despite being iconic)

other than that

my absolute faves on first listen are: riverdance and ll hands ll heaven (ugh best two track combo on the album!!)

I also really LOVED bodyguard, ya ya, miley collab, post malone collab and alligator tears. Levii's jeans or ll most wanted should be pushed as the single for sure

i feel like my taste is very different than a lot of ppl here because I've seen people call alligator tears and riverdance growers but they were instant for me

I've seen some Fleetwood Mac comparisons for Bodyguard but honestly it's giving me Steely Dan much more than Fleetwood

• Like 1

I see what you mean but Still I don't think we should underestimate her just yet, the hype is here and we shall be surprised.

1 minute ago, luxurious said:
  Hide contents

The album is super bloated imo. All tracks under 2 minutes should've been chopped (well oh Louisiana would work as an outro to ya ya)

some songs should also be chopped because they don't live up to the far stronger material on the album (e.g. just for fun, sweet honey buckin', blackbird - i do love the collabs on blackbird so honestly she can stay)

some songs were just terrible (im looking at you spaghetti, it was so bad I deleted it before the feature came in, and Jolene:deadbanana4: - my unpopular opinion is that I think the original Jolene is also trash despite being iconic)

other than that

my absolute faves on first listen are: riverdance and ll hands ll heaven (ugh best two track combo on the album!!)

I also really LOVED bodyguard, ya ya, miley collab, post malone collab and alligator tears. Levii's jeans or ll most wanted should be pushed as the single for sure

i feel like my taste is very different than a lot of ppl here because I've seen people call alligator tears and riverdance growers but they were instant for me

U dont get blackbird. Read my short Review of it, but its literally necessary in the storytelling

Edited by Kristie Kuwa
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Augmented said:

Them dragging Bodyguard… oh trust they will be dealt with! 

That's how you know they're full of ****

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

41 minutes ago, Machete said:

The only Drake album she has competed with on Apple Music is the dance one which was panned and didn't do that many streams. The Future one is literally doing way more streams than that so it is worse. 

I see what you mean but Still I don't think we should underestimate her just yet, the hype is here and we shall be surprised.

Levii's Jeans kinda bringing me back to my 2019-20 Post fan era

tkrq2fw.gif

• Like 1

Bodyguard is going to be a HIT, mark my words

• Like 1

Just now, Kristie Kuwa said:

Bodyguard is going to be a HIT, mark my words

It will

It's top 5 in her discography

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.