Beyoncé - 'COWBOY CARTER'

19SLAYty9

Just now, Kingdom said:

its going to be hard in apple music america cause future and metro boomin are still dominating

don't underestimate her, she has dealt with worse (drake) and still smashed on there!

• Like 2

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lose My Breath

• Lovett

• Negiiiii

• Kristie Kuwa

If Ya Ya was released during WOODSTOCK, Bey would've turned to an immediate LEGEND.

Now let that truth sink in :jonny2:

• Haha 1

When I buy the album on ITunes, how do I make sure that my streams on Apple Music count?

FINALLY listening to the rest of the album after only listening to 7 songs this morning. IM SO F*CKIJG BLOWN AWAY JASHJSSHS

II HADNS II HEAVEN

RIIVERDANCE

OMFGGG! That's how far I've gotten.

HER JOLENE COVER!? AMAZINGGG!!!

Finally all of Europe gets to feast!

1 minute ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

If Ya Ya was released during WOODSTOCK, Bey would've turned to an immediate LEGEND.

Now let that truth sink in :jonny2:

But she's already a legend hun

Just now, KOMH said:

Finally all of Europe gets to feast!

d9bb3aae9250d6422e318a80fef4fb98c699077e.gifv

Just now, OrgVisual said:

But she's already a legend hun

No I mean if she was debuting YA YA live at Woodstock in 1969, she would've turned into a legend right there and then

Edited by Kristie Kuwa

Also, this is THE perfect album to own as a vinyl

• Like 1

We can finally listen LET'S GO :gayoncecat3::gayoncecat3::gayoncecat3::gayoncecat3::gayoncecat3:

Pounce on that ****, dance
Bounce on that ****, no hands

:WAP:

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

II Most Wanted better be Miley's 3rd #1 :jonny5:

For real. It's a gorgeous duet

She needs to specifically release Bodyguard, Leviis Jeans and Riiverdance as singles in Germany. We would eat THAT UP

Edited by Kristie Kuwa
  • Like 1

Look at that horse

Look at that horse

Look at that horse

:WAP:

Absolutely obsessed with the album, she did it again :clap3:

Rich melodies, amazing production and another risk that totally pays off. I love how she create an experience with each of her albums, not just a random collection of hits or tuneless, pretentious songs to please critics - she does what she wants to do and it's good enough to please every crowd of people that actually loves MUSIC.

So many highlights as of now but Bodyguard, Tyrant and SHB are sooo good :jonny5: Also YA YA is the Proud Mary of our generation, the way her inner Tina totally possesed her is amazing! She would be so proud if she was still with us and i can't stop thinking of how good a duet between them on this song would be.

Oh and the vocals on DAUGHTER is probably another career highlight actually :jonny5: such a blessing to have an artist that is good on everything that she does. I can't wait for the tour and see these songs up to the next level as she always does :jonny5:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Listening to it like it's the first time whew :WAP:

II Most Wanted is so pretty :chick3:

9 minutes ago, Kalmanta said:

When I buy the album on ITunes, how do I make sure that my streams on Apple Music count?

Got to stream on Apple Music with a subscription I believe. Itunes counts as physical/digital sales I believe

or maybe I'm wrong I'm getting too old to keep up with all this :jonny6:

if america is a first world country why are we getting the release last

:suburban:

• Like 1

The album is too long and has too many tracks. She could have trimmed it down to 16 tracks. 

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Moonchile said:

don't underestimate her, she has dealt with worse (drake) and still smashed on there!

The only Drake album she has competed with on Apple Music is the dance one which was panned and didn't do that many streams. The Future one is literally doing way more streams than that so it is worse. 

Our TTH. :clap3: They're definitely pushing the Miley duet, I can see it debuting high on TTH when it updates.

That clicking sound on Blackbiird on the left side of my headphones is driving me insane my ear feels weird :rip: Can we bully her into removing it bc it actually sounds like a cute song but I refuse to put my ears through that again

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.