Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Music video appreciation : Papi by Jlo

Featured Replies

 

I always loved this music video (and the song) it makes me nostalgic :jonny5: Underrated af.:jonny5:

This era was EPIC with no doubt omg :alexz:

 

Papi song gave you a VIBE with the first spin. 

The video was amazing but its part at Im Into You is one of her greatest visual, choreo, style & energy she ever served to the world :alexz:

 

 

Edited by Jeneration

43 minutes ago, MoonGoodandHappy said:

Underrated af.:jonny5:

but why?

480 million is great and the song had an amazing chart performance outside US :superman:

Im Into You which was like EPIC EPIC had fewer views

Edited by Jeneration

44 minutes ago, PrettyHurts said:

I came for I Luh Ya Papi

Yes that scene with the men washing the car :jonny5:

41 minutes ago, PrettyHurts said:

I came for I Luh Ya Papi

MTE : I Luh Ya Papi >>>>> Papi

 

artworks-000077220797-8ks7iz-t500x500.jp

 

Why the remix is not on Spotify @Dabbyy @MusicIsMyMaster ?

 

IIY >>>

Papi is fun, but

I Luh Ya Papi ... all the boys and their bulges ! :heart2:

Love this video, she served both choreo and acting in this one :gaylocat1:

Video is cute, song is a massive BOP.

Always been a big fan of Papi, one of my favorites from J- Lo :clap3:

I remember hating this cheap a** generic sound from her. Still find it unlistenable.

I Luh Yah Papi >>>>

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.