Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Matt Bomer & Jonathan Bailey: The Puppy Interview

Featured Replies

I’m vanilla af but Bailey can violate me and then wrap a wire hanger around my neck and throw me down a flight of stairs and I’d ask for more

 

:clack:

27 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

 

 

I heard "This is my b0ner" at the very beginning at my heart sank :gaycat4:

1 minute ago, readytowind said:

Why don't they two go out and date?they look so cute together

Matt Bomer is married and has three kids with his husband.

1 hour ago, Take Me Apart said:

Why not kittens :biblio:

They don’t like *****

Edited by GraceRandolph

9 minutes ago, Lovett said:

Matt Bomer is married and has three kids with his husband.

Oh my didn't know that. Thought he's single

21 minutes ago, Nintendoes said:

Isn't that the actor whom Netflix fired from playing The Witcher? 

That's Henry Cavill.

Edited by Lana Banana

4 hours ago, Lana Banana said:

That's Henry Cavill.

I always mix them too ALWAYS

 

13 hours ago, hétérosexuelle said:

I always mix them too ALWAYS

 

I don’t blame you sis :fan:

17 hours ago, hétérosexuelle said:

I always mix them too ALWAYS

 

I swear like when Fellow Travelers started airing, I was surprised seeing Henry Cavill taking such a role. Then people started talking about how nice it is to see openly gay actors doing well on TV and I was like huh? Did I miss something? Why isn't Datalounge up in flames about Henry coming out of the closet? Turns out Henry Cavill and Matt Bomer are NOT the same person :deadbanana2:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.