Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Why did Christina Aguilera snap here?

Featured Replies

This + All I need and You Lost Me are a perfect ballad trio for Bionic.

 

And then she launches into I Hate Boys :laugh:

 

BAxx3I.gif

 

 

Apparently Simon from American idol told her to release it as the second single but she released You Lost me instead! :heart2:

  • Author
37 minutes ago, Power love said:

Apparently Simon from American idol told her to release it as the second single but she released You Lost me instead! :heart2:

Both are amazing but I think this one is amazing the way it starts slow and builds gorgeous. She should have listened to Simon.

Edited by JustLikeHoney

1 minute ago, JustLikeHoney said:

Both are amazing but I think this one is amazing the way it starts slow and builds gorgeous. She should have listened to Simon.

To be fair he shaded her countries of times in that time period and even got Britney on the rival show purposely to bash the voice. It’s also been reported that his breath stank. 
 

I probably wouldn’t have listen to him either. 

  • Author
1 hour ago, elevate said:

This + All I need and You Lost Me are a perfect ballad trio for Bionic.

 

And then she launches into I Hate Boys :laugh:

 

BAxx3I.gif

 

 

Not me debating posting this song or All I Need for this post. :gaycat1:

Edited by JustLikeHoney

3 hours ago, elevate said:

This + All I need and You Lost Me are a perfect ballad trio for Bionic.

 

And then she launches into I Hate Boys :laugh:

 

BAxx3I.gif

 

 

Queen of being multifaceted!

So stunning. Really the heart of Bionic alongside You Lost Me.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.