Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

OliviaRodrigo.com crashed…

Featured Replies

It’s not working anymore.

Anyone from the UK? Helppppp!!!!

  • Author

How can I get a presale code? I got her album but I bought it via HMV. 

How weird would it be if I got tickets for a group of 29 year olds? Would we feel out of place in the crowd of tweens? 

  • Author
6 minutes ago, Raphy23 said:

How weird would it be if I got tickets for a group of 29 year olds? Would we feel out of place in the crowd of tweens? 

I watched girlinred and griff… I looked like a Dad waiting for his teenage daughter. 

6 minutes ago, Raphy23 said:

How weird would it be if I got tickets for a group of 29 year olds? Would we feel out of place in the crowd of tweens? 

@Post Malonecan you help?

19 minutes ago, Kyoto said:

@Post Malonecan you help?

I'm younger than your fave and you mad :bird:

2 minutes ago, ONOPKA said:

fnjfhjfhf this was me at a sabrina carpenter show earlier this year 

My face looks 19, and I dress gen z with the baggy cargo pants. But my friend looks like a mom :chick1:

34 minutes ago, Raphy23 said:

My face looks 19, and I dress gen z with the baggy cargo pants. But my friend looks like a mom :chick1:

for Olivia you will probably feel like the oldest person there but im betting there will be people older than you attending

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.