Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Miley Cyrus - Jaded | 100M Spotify

Featured Replies

ESV's highlight :clap3:

 

River will get there as well by tomorrow :clap3: 

I’m sure it’s because of me. I’ve streamed this about 100 million times. 

A future classic :clap3: I can't wait until it has it's Angels Like You moment. 

  • Author
3 hours ago, Raphy23 said:

A future classic :clap3: I can't wait until it has it's Angels Like You moment. 

you tried it

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.