Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Leona Lewis appreciation thread

Let's appreciate miss Lewis 35 members have voted

  1. 1. Best Leona single

    • A Moment Like This
      0%
      0
    • Bleeding Love
      14%
      5
    • Better In Time
      25%
      9
    • Footprints In The Sand
      0%
      0
    • Forgive Me
      2%
      1
    • Run
      14%
      5
    • I Will Be
      5%
      2
    • Happy
      5%
      2
    • I Got You
      5%
      2
    • Collide (with Avicii)
      0%
      0
    • Trouble (solo or with Childish Gambino)
      2%
      1
    • Lovebird
      2%
      1
    • One More Sleep
      0%
      0
    • Fire Under My Feet
      0%
      0
    • I Am
      2%
      1
    • Thunder
      0%
      0
    • You Are The Reason (with Calum Scott)
      0%
      0
    • The flop Avatar song
      2%
      1
    • I'm not a basic ***** and prefer an album cut (comment which)
      14%
      5
  2. 2. Best album

    • Spirit
      40%
      14
    • Echo
      34%
      12
    • Glassheart
      22%
      8
    • Christmas, With Love
      0%
      0
    • I Am
      2%
      1

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author
16 minutes ago, Lana Banana said:

Her vocals truly gallop around most of MPGs :ihype:

Girl you ain't slick, delete this :biblio:

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I love Leona... During her peak, she was my favorite artist, and I think she’s still among my favorites. Her voice is outhworldly. She had everything to succeed: the voice, the looks and the music. He

  • I miss Leona. It's frustrating to know how many missed opportunities she had for a smash

  • DamianSolo
    DamianSolo

    I revisited her discography this past spring and fell in love with her all over again. My favorite album from her is still Echo, with my favorite song being between "Can't Breathe" and "Misses Glass."

39 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

 

I REALLY hate this song. And I hated it being part of Avatar, she can do so much better..

I love Leona... During her peak, she was my favorite artist, and I think she’s still among my favorites. Her voice is outhworldly. She had everything to succeed: the voice, the looks and the music. Her albums (especially Spirit and Echo) are extraordinary.
Unfortunately, SyCo eventually abandoned her after a great initial impulse. Spirit was rightfully promoted and its singles Bleeding Love and Run were worldwide hits.
But then the label stopped caring, and it chose to promote to other X Factor contestants (such as JLS and Alexandra Burke). Having an amazing second album as Echo, I can’t get over the fact that only Happy and I Got You were released, and barely promoted, when the album had the potential for another 3 or 4 singles with videos (Broken, Alive, Out Of My Head, Can’t Breathe, My Hands...)
With Glassheart there wasn't much left to do, the public had already lost interest. Once again, only two singles were released and then it was over. It’s a crime that Syco chose not to release Glassheart as a single.
Finally, I Am is imo just a mediocre record, and Island was worse than SyCo in its promotion...
Anyway, it's such a pity what happened with Leona, because she had everything to have a successful career that could last until today (to think that if she had released an album every two years, we would already have her seventh or eighth album...)

I think her music career can be summed up in this phrase: Simon let her down...
Best Record: Echo
Best Song Ever: Alive

I miss Leona. It's frustrating to know how many missed opportunities she had for a smash

  • 1 year later...

Of the single choices, I choose Lovebird but my favorite song is Fireflies from the same album, Glassheart.
Glassheart > all other Leona Lewis albums
 

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.