Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Peso Pluma covers Billboard

Featured Replies

  • Replies 41
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

The way he became this big seems weird to me, but congrats :clap3:

I cant not think of this whenever i see him.... and his voice is just as ugly.

 

spacer.png

Edited by LatinFreak

10 minutes ago, Iceland said:

The way he became this big seems weird to be, but congrats :clap3:

Well to be fair Mexican music has been on the rise, but Yeah it was unexpected that HE would be the one to blow up. Id expect Grupo Firme or something like that.

EBS is kinda a bop but the rest of his music is garbage and he's hella ugly. Some people are lucky, I guess.

12 minutes ago, LatinFreak said:

I cant not think of this whenever i see him.... and his voice is just as ugly.

 

spacer.png

:toofunny3:

  • Author
17 minutes ago, LatinFreak said:

I cant not think of this whenever i see him.... and his voice is just as ugly.

 

spacer.png

It looks like him :skull:  I lowkey think he’s cute tho :sistrens:

 

19 minutes ago, whitehotforever said:

who?

Just The guy with #2 most streamed album ww on Spotify. 
 

Album: GÉNESIS

 

Wait, he’s a white Latino? :rip: for some reason I thought he’d be brown skinned

4 hours ago, LatinFreak said:

I cant not think of this whenever i see him.... and his voice is just as ugly.

 

spacer.png

:ahh:, accurate.

 

  • Author
8 minutes ago, ToxicKat said:

Legend

 

His music is all I can listen to in the past couple or months :heart:

:clap3:
 

Slay. Same :sistrens: 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.