Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Anyone else prefer cold cloudy overcast days?

Featured Replies

I learn by experience that

 

People who were born and raised in hot, tropical weather LOVE rainy days and try to avoid the sun at all costs

People who were born and raised in cold, rainy weather LOVE hot summer days

 

Like no one is truly happy with their lives, and it's true that nothing can be perfect (weather included) :gaycat6:

  • Replies 33
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taste of Honey
    Taste of Honey

    I used to, but I have really bad Seasonal Affective Disorder. I pretty much need sunny, warm weather to function.

  • DamianSolo
    DamianSolo

    Yes, but I need a sunny day in the midst of having a stretch of days like that. Having that day after day can be tiring. As with all things in life, I just need balance; with that balance, though, I d

I like that kind of weather too but only in doses after a while I need some sun, if it were dark 24/7 it would get depressing eventually.

my fav type of weather is the kind where the skies are dark, the wind is loud and you see lightning in the distance and hear the thunder as if its right above your head :gaycat3:

I used to love cloudy and cold days when i was younger so much....but now im a sun bish. Sunny days make me feel happy. :gaycat2:

While rare, it isn't unheard of for people to have Seasonal Affective Disorder that activates during the summer months instead of the winter. What's worse is that everyone is telling you this is supposed to be the best time of your life.

 

I can't begin to describe the relief and elation of a cold day. Rain and snow never fail to make me feel alive.

Edited by Pop Life

It's winter here and I hate it since Australia likes to put the power up by %100 of cold mornings and we suffer. Gotta choose between food and warmth.

 

I personally hate winter at least in summer I can have cold showers.

 

However I don't mine overcast rainy nights during summer.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.