Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Why Is "Armor On" So Underappreciated?

Featured Replies

9d05bae7438b4587c5bce8dfc63394c4.jpg#9d05bae7438b4587c5bce8dfc63394c4

 

Amazing project from Dawn Richard but very little appreciation is given to it, how come?

I blame that stretched out mess of a cover they use on streaming services.

Dawn in general is underappreciated. She is so much more than just the ex-Danity Kane member. Have you heard her Adult Swim songs? they're career highlights for me

13 minutes ago, Avariko said:

9d05bae7438b4587c5bce8dfc63394c4.jpg#9d05bae7438b4587c5bce8dfc63394c4

 

Amazing project from Dawn Richard but very little appreciation is given to it, how come?

I blame that stretched out mess of a cover they use on streaming services.

The cover and the mixing/sound quality makes my skin crawl. :skull:

 

But the CONTENT is good.  It’s one of my fav releases by her. Honestly, I like it better than GoldenHeart.  

Her artistry resonates very heavily with me. She's an incredible artist that's unfortunately both underrated and underappreciated.

 

 

She's been a largely independent artist since the very beginning of her career. I really do believe if she had a big machine behind her, she would have been huge. She is art. I hope she continues to create and release music.

  • Author
10 hours ago, Josh said:

Dawn in general is underappreciated. She is so much more than just the ex-Danity Kane member. Have you heard her Adult Swim songs? they're career highlights for me

:clap3:

 

I haven't yet I fear. I've mostly just listened to Armor On, Blackheart & Redemption. Does anyone know why was Dance removed from streaming? But yeah, she has a lot of material and I'm sure I've yet to discover more gems. She's amazing indeed.

  • Author
7 hours ago, DamianSolo said:

Her artistry resonates very heavily with me. She's an incredible artist that's unfortunately both underrated and underappreciated.

 

 

She's been a largely independent artist since the very beginning of her career. I really do believe if she had a big machine behind her, she would have been huge. She is art. I hope she continues to create and release music.

YOU NEVER LOST FAITH IN ME

 

:jonny:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.