Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Am I a trashbag?

Featured Replies

  • ATRL Moderator
5 hours ago, ~Start The Music said:

You sound like a typical man so yes you are

:bibliahh:

  • Replies 57
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Yes, because you're not telling this man how you feel about him. If you're not feeling him, let him know instead of wasting his time.

 

No, because you're not in a committed relationship therefore it's okay for you to sleep around atm.

You are wrong and right.

 

You are wrong for not being clear with your feelings for that boy, he probably thinks he still had a chance with you! Have you been more definite, he wouldn't have come to your house out of nowhere and you would've had a good reason to ignore him. 

 

You are not wrong for wanting to have sex with someone else and hiding it from that boy, since you and the boy you were seeing with are not official. 

  • Author

Okay so I told the boy that I’m dating that I wasn’t interested anymore.
 

10 minutes later I topped a muscle bottom to reward myself for my bravery to tell him.

16 minutes ago, Whis said:

Okay so I told the boy that I’m dating that I wasn’t interested anymore.
 

10 minutes later I topped a muscle bottom to reward myself for my bravery to tell him.

Okay messy king 

 

Btw can we get a closure of your ******* boss story? :giraffe:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.