Am I a trashbag?

Whis

So I've been dating a boy, we've seen each other 4 times now. Just cute dates, nothing too extreme. We just went out for a walk, for drinks or to have dinner together. 4 times.

I haven't felt any 'fire' though, which has made me feel very guilty because he's absolutely falling in love with me. I try to hint that I'm not as sure as he is of us together, but I fear he might be totally in love already. We haven't done anything more than french kissing.

Monday I was feeling very horny and a boy that I know from college suddenly started texting me. The next day he came over and we had wild xxx, I smacked him around and destroyed his behind. It was intense but very hot.

The other boy (the one I've been dating) suddenly rang my doorbell WHILE THE BOY FROM COLLEGE AND I WERE DOING THE THING :bibliahh:, I could see him through my frontdoor camera. I was shook. I didn't answer the door and later told him that I wasn't home.

I feel so so so bad for him, but I just can't force myself to fall in love I guess? 

What should I do? Am I a trashbag? I was kinda shook that he would randomly show up at my doorstep after only seeing each other 4 times...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Whis

• Katamari

• Big Bad Wolf

• illia

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

He should've texted you beforehand at least

No. You're allowed to have sex with whoever you want if you're not dating that person. 

• Like 2

You sound like a typical man so yes you are

Just screw him already and get it over with 

Just now, ~Start The Music said:

I'm not tho

Just now, ~Start The Music said:

:bibliahh:

Do you ever feel like a plastic bag?

Just now, Katamari said:

Just screw him already and get it over with 

Don't wanna hurt his feelings :emofish:

11 minutes ago, Whis said:

The other boy (the one I've been dating) suddenly rang my doorbell WHILE THE BOY FROM COLLEGE AND I WERE DOING THE THING :bibliahh:

oh yes hot GARBAGE

How is it that y'all are able to have active sex lives, but you can't just say the words "****" or sex like an adult? Tf is xxx and "doing the thing"? :deadbanana2:

Anyway, since there's no commitment yet and you guys were just dating, your behaviour is kinda ick, but you haven't betrayed him or anything. Just tell him you're not feeling it and let him go :michael:

Edited by Khal

6 minutes ago, Khal said:

How is it that y'all are able to have active sex lives, but you can't just say the words "****" or sex like an adult? Tf is xxx and "doing the thing"? :deadbanana2:

:rip:

10 minutes ago, Khal said:

Don't wanna get wps

Learn to communicate like an adult. You always risk hurting someone's feelings when you learn how to properly set boundaries and communicate, but it is what it is. "Hinting" is not clear communication, and you probably just end up stringing him along. 

Do u ever feel like a trash bag? :chick3:

I mean you‘re not to blame for your feelings and since you’re not in a relationship I guess that hookup was not that much of an ******* move but gurl you need to tell him you don’t feel anything (and PLEASE don’t mention you’ve hooked up w someone else) :deadbanana4:

Spoiler

Edit: Also you seem like ur hot :gaycat1:

Edited by PopKills

Yeah lowkey, at least you feel bad tho...

If it's obvious that he's catching feelings for you, the least you could do is tell him that you're not ready to be in a closed relationship. You shouldn't assume that he'll want to be in an open relationship as well  :giraffe:

Yes, but we all are :michael:

23 minutes ago, Whis said:

Don't wanna hurt his feelings :emofish:

Maybe he’s better for you? Give ‘em a chance :gaycat1:

24 minutes ago, ImsoLOUD said:

oh yes hot GARBAGE

Desperate housewives tease 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.