Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Colbie Caillat – 'Along the Way'

Featured Replies

res-a55c4d1a-490d-45f4-a731-ba2f70f6542b

 

This fall

 

Pre-save: https://lnk.dmsmusic.co/colbiecaillat_alongtheway

 

SEPTEMBER 22

Edited by prézli

  • Replies 28
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I always thought she and Jennifer Aniston look like each other.

ahh man, I just made a thread :lmao:

 

anyways, super excited! Absolutely love the 2 new songs! :heart2:

 

Signed vinyls, CDs, bundles...

https://www.colbiecaillat.com/store

  • Author
2 hours ago, Nashe said:

ahh man, I just made a thread :lmao:

 

Then you can delete it. :eddie:

01 Wide Open

02 Pretend

03 Worth It

04 Sometimes You Need A Change

05 For Someone

06 Meant For Me

07 Still Gonna Miss You

08 I'll Be Here

09 Buying Time

10 Blue

11 Two Birds

12 Old And New

13 The Other Side

 

She confirmed it's "a divorce album but looking at the bright side and staying optimistic" :monkey: 

 

I can't wait to have this on infinite loop :weeps:

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Too bad it's been postponed, I can't wait to hear it. I love all the titles released so far :heart2:

 

My ranking: 

1. Worth It 

2. Wide Open

3. Pretend

4. Still Gonna Miss You

 

What about your album ranking? I think my least favorite album is The Malibu Sessions, it has great moments though. 

She deserves more recognition  as an artist :sad:

  • 3 weeks later...

Blue, Meant For Me and Sometimes You Need A Change are the standouts apart of the first 4 singles.

 

AOTY with Olivia's Guts for me. 

Still Gonna Miss You is iconic. She always releases such phenomenal music! 

 

Happy Dance GIF by HOFER Österreich

I’m just confused on what the purpose was in I’ll Be Here when like only two lines are different from Never Gonna Let You Down :rip:

 

But it’s a cute album! Can’t wait to listen to it more

2 minutes ago, every1blinks said:

I’m just confused on what the purpose was in I’ll Be Here when like only two lines are different from Never Gonna Let You Down :rip:

idgi either, I don't listen to that one much. should've been left off but oh well

15 minutes ago, Nashe said:

idgi either, I don't listen to that one much. should've been left off but oh well

And for her to get Sheryl Crow on that song of ALL songs?

 

spacer.png

ii had no idea she had something new coming :eek: lemme listen 

iTunes:

#6 Australia

#8 Switzerland

#8 United States

#14 Belgium

#17 United Kingdom

#20 Canada

#23 Germany

#24 France

#30 Italy

#118 Japan

 

Quiet decent positions ww!! So glad ppl haven't forgotten about her :heart2:

So happy for her! This album is so good, she has a strong repertoire now :heart2:

 

They picked the right singles to represent the album before its release. Worth It deserved to be a hit just like Try :sad: 

My fav songs: Wide Open, Pretend, Blue (beautiful) and Two Birds (it reminds me of Coco). There is no skip, except maybe I'll be Here because it doesn't bring much.

 

My ranking now:

01. CoCo (perfect debut, innocent, vulnerable, many topics covered, Midnight Bottle should've been as big as Bubbly) 

02. All of you (idk if it is an unpopular opinion but very cohesive, cheesy, sunny atmosphere, deserved better especially Shadow and What If)

03. Breakthrough (a good follow-up after her first album, there are great songs but fillers too, the artwork is ugly though)

04. Along the way (need time to see if it's a grower but it has potential, even if sometimes some tracks sound the same) 

05. The Malibu Sessions (not easy to rank this one because of the absence of singles and promo, it fits the theme that she wanted but kind of forgettable) 

06. Gypsy Heart (we know she did not like the recording of this one but I appreciated the risk of releasing pop songs (Hold On, Blaze) but the entire album is all over the place.  With the recent the re-recordings of Never gonna let you down and Never getting over you, it seems like she wants to give them a second chance to shine)

Edited by Bocanada

On 10/7/2023 at 10:20 AM, LovaticSwiftie said:

Any great power ballads on there? 

Blue, Worth It, Wide Open, Meant For Me are amazing!

The 12 Songs are good except the re-recorded Never Gonna Let You Down song. Deleted it FAT.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.