Colbie Caillat – 'Along the Way'

prézli

Bubbly!

I always thought she and Jennifer Aniston look like each other.

2 hours ago, Nashe said:

ahh man, I just made a thread :lmao:

Then you can delete it. :eddie:

• Haha 1

yes!!! loved both singles so far

01 Wide Open

02 Pretend

03 Worth It

04 Sometimes You Need A Change

05 For Someone

06 Meant For Me

07 Still Gonna Miss You

08 I'll Be Here

09 Buying Time

10 Blue

11 Two Birds

12 Old And New

13 The Other Side

She confirmed it's "a divorce album but looking at the bright side and staying optimistic" :monkey: 

I can't wait to have this on infinite loop :weeps:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Too bad it's been postponed, I can't wait to hear it. I love all the titles released so far :heart2:

My ranking: 

1. Worth It 

2. Wide Open

3. Pretend

4. Still Gonna Miss You

What about your album ranking? I think my least favorite album is The Malibu Sessions, it has great moments though. 

She deserves more recognition  as an artist :sad:

• 3 weeks later...

Blue, Meant For Me and Sometimes You Need A Change are the standouts apart of the first 4 singles.

AOTY with Olivia's Guts for me. 

Still Gonna Miss You is iconic. She always releases such phenomenal music! 

Happy Dance GIF by HOFER Österreich

I’m just confused on what the purpose was in I’ll Be Here when like only two lines are different from Never Gonna Let You Down :rip:

But it’s a cute album! Can’t wait to listen to it more

2 minutes ago, every1blinks said:

I’m just confused on what the purpose was in I’ll Be Here when like only two lines are different from Never Gonna Let You Down :rip:

idgi either, I don't listen to that one much. should've been left off but oh well

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Nashe said:

idgi either, I don't listen to that one much. should've been left off but oh well

And for her to get Sheryl Crow on that song of ALL songs?

spacer.png

• Like 2

ii had no idea she had something new coming :eek: lemme listen 

• Like 1

iTunes:

#6 Australia

#8 Switzerland

#8 United States

#14 Belgium

#17 United Kingdom

#20 Canada

#23 Germany

#24 France

#30 Italy

#118 Japan

Quiet decent positions ww!! So glad ppl haven't forgotten about her :heart2:

• Like 1

So happy for her! This album is so good, she has a strong repertoire now :heart2:

They picked the right singles to represent the album before its release. Worth It deserved to be a hit just like Try :sad: 

My fav songs: Wide Open, Pretend, Blue (beautiful) and Two Birds (it reminds me of Coco). There is no skip, except maybe I'll be Here because it doesn't bring much.

My ranking now:

01. CoCo (perfect debut, innocent, vulnerable, many topics covered, Midnight Bottle should've been as big as Bubbly) 

02. All of you (idk if it is an unpopular opinion but very cohesive, cheesy, sunny atmosphere, deserved better especially Shadow and What If)

03. Breakthrough (a good follow-up after her first album, there are great songs but fillers too, the artwork is ugly though)

04. Along the way (need time to see if it's a grower but it has potential, even if sometimes some tracks sound the same) 

05. The Malibu Sessions (not easy to rank this one because of the absence of singles and promo, it fits the theme that she wanted but kind of forgettable) 

06. Gypsy Heart (we know she did not like the recording of this one but I appreciated the risk of releasing pop songs (Hold On, Blaze) but the entire album is all over the place.  With the recent the re-recordings of Never gonna let you down and Never getting over you, it seems like she wants to give them a second chance to shine)

Edited by Bocanada
  • Like 1

On 10/7/2023 at 10:20 AM, LovaticSwiftie said:

Any great power ballads on there? 

Blue, Worth It, Wide Open, Meant For Me are amazing!

• Like 1

The 12 Songs are good except the re-recorded Never Gonna Let You Down song. Deleted it FAT.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.